|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character do just before leaving the villa for the last time?
(a) Collects sheep wool.
(b) Connects the grandfather clock.
(c) Takes some books from the shelves.
(d) Writes a letter to the Girlfriend.
2. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) An American with a poor accent.
(b) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(c) The Limo Driver.
(d) The Strange Man.
3. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(d) Angst ridden.
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
(a) Their hotel.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A bar.
5. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
2. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
3. What does the Main Character discover at the unlucky bend in the road?
4. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)