|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Main Character discover is originally from Hokkaido?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The Boss.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Business Partner.
2. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
(a) A large check in his name.
(b) A recipe.
(c) A list of addresses.
(d) A photograph of himself and the Business Partner.
3. What happened to the Sheep Professor in 1935?
(a) He observed a friend who was controlled by the Sheep.
(b) He gave the Sheep its powers and its star marking.
(c) He created the Sheep.
(d) He was entered by the Sheep.
4. What does the person who speaks to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38 tell him about the Rat?
(a) That the Rat is going to kill him.
(b) That the Rat has killed the person who is speaking.
(c) That the Rat needs will need his help tomorrow.
(d) That the Rat is dead.
5. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) An outdoors supplier.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
2. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
4. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
5. Who starts speaking to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)