|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does the Sheep Professor say has been looking for the Sheep?
(a) The Rat.
(b) A demanding Japanese woman.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) A friendly limo driver.
2. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) Angst ridden.
3. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a documentary.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) In a museum.
(d) On the beach.
4. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is moving.
(b) She had an affair with his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is dying.
(d) She is leaving his best friend.
5. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
(a) Not a single moment, until this mission is complete.
(b) One month.
(c) Eight hours a night.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
2. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
3. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
4. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
5. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)