|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Gives it to the Main Character.
(c) Locks it in a safe.
(d) Memorizes it.
2. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Performing on stage.
(b) Herding sheep.
(c) Having an art exhibit.
(d) Hopping on a train out of town.
3. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
(a) Drink coffee.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Water the plants.
4. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Pay for the medicine.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Come to the office.
(d) Fire the Limo Driver.
5. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
2. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
3. Who is the second person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
4. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
5. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)