|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the towns he has traveled to.
(b) About his courses at the University.
(c) About the women he has slept with.
(d) About the pictures he is painting.
2. What does the Main Character find on the mountain road that tells him someone else has been there recently?
(a) Tire marks.
(c) A hat.
(d) A cigarette butt.
3. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
4. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person in charge of accounting.
(b) The person in charge of graphic design.
(c) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
(d) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
5. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The Main Character.
(b) The person who picks up the cat.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The station attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
2. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
3. What is the Main Character doing on the tenth day of his visit when the Sheep Man returns to the villa?
4. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)