|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Watch the cat.
(b) Come to the office.
(c) Pay for the medicine.
(d) Fire the Limo Driver.
2. What is the Main Character doing on the tenth day of his visit when the Sheep Man returns to the villa?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Playing the guitar.
(d) Scrubbing the floor.
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. What does the Main Character do just before leaving the villa for the last time?
(a) Writes a letter to the Girlfriend.
(b) Collects sheep wool.
(c) Takes some books from the shelves.
(d) Connects the grandfather clock.
5. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) In a documentary.
(d) In a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who speaks to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38 tell him about the Rat?
2. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
3. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
5. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)