|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(b) An apple.
2. What does the Main Character do just before leaving the villa for the last time?
(a) Connects the grandfather clock.
(b) Collects sheep wool.
(c) Takes some books from the shelves.
(d) Writes a letter to the Girlfriend.
3. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
(a) Places an ad in the paper.
(b) Calls the female friend of the Rat's.
(c) Asks door to door.
(d) Posts fliers around the town.
4. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) In an upscale restaurant.
(b) At the ad agency.
(c) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(d) In a library.
5. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
(a) The Limo Driver's gloves.
(b) A lighter.
(c) The Limo Driver's pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
2. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
3. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
5. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)