|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A peacock.
(b) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(c) Red high-heeled shoes.
(d) A puddle of water.
2. Who does the Main Character discover is originally from Hokkaido?
(a) The Business Partner.
(b) The Boss.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(a) A book.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A list of addresses.
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a documentary.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a museum.
5. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(c) Swing Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
2. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
3. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
4. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
5. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)