|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(d) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(b) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(c) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(d) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
3. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Watch the cat.
(b) Fire the Limo Driver.
(c) Come to the office.
(d) Pay for the medicine.
4. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
(a) Water the plants.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Drink coffee.
5. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
(a) Southern China and Vietnam.
(c) Northern China and Mongolia.
(d) Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
3. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
4. After the couple checks into a hotel in Junitaki, what does the Main character do?
5. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)