|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover at the unlucky bend in the road?
(a) A brand new jeep.
(b) An old red truck.
(c) The road is impassable.
(d) The road is now paved.
2. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(d) The United States.
3. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
(a) 500 thousand yen notes.
(b) 1,000 American dollars.
(c) 20,000 American dollars.
(d) 150 ten thousand yen notes.
4. What is true of the Limo Driver?
(a) He is an Olympic athlete.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is a champion poker player.
(d) He is a devout Christian.
5. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) In the garage.
(b) He says the Rat is dead.
(c) He says he does not know.
(d) At the Dolphin Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
2. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
3. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)