|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(b) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(c) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
(d) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) God's inefficiencies.
(b) The Girlfriend's ears.
(c) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
(d) The downfalls of naming a child.
3. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
(a) Drink coffee.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Water the plants.
4. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
(a) Nausea and a rash.
(b) Fatigue and difficulty breathing.
(c) Headaches and hallucinations.
(d) Dizziness and Depression.
5. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
(b) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
(c) Unite the sheep of the world.
(d) Transform humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Limo Driver?
2. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
3. Who is the first person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
4. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
5. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)