|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
(a) Southern China and Vietnam.
(b) Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam.
(d) Northern China and Mongolia.
2. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
(a) Goes through his closet.
(d) Opens his package.
3. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is good for the soul.
(b) It is available only to the poor.
(c) It is not profitable.
(d) It does not exist.
4. Who is the first person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) The Boss.
5. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Hopping on a train out of town.
(b) Herding sheep.
(c) Having an art exhibit.
(d) Performing on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
2. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
3. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
4. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
5. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)