|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(b) The Main Character's father.
(d) The Gap Toothed Girl.
2. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) The postman.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) His friend.
3. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Herding sheep.
(b) Having an art exhibit.
(c) Performing on stage.
(d) Hopping on a train out of town.
4. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says he does not know.
(b) At the Dolphin Hotel.
(c) In the garage.
(d) He says the Rat is dead.
5. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When there are animals around.
(b) When there are children around.
(c) When she wants attention.
(d) During sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
2. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
3. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
4. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
5. Who else does the Sheep Professor say has been looking for the Sheep?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)