|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
(b) Goes through his closet.
(d) Opens his package.
2. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Worms digging in dirt.
(b) A famous and powerful man.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
3. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
(a) In a city.
(b) On an island.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In the mountains.
4. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
(a) Because the Boss has recovered.
(b) Because the Boss is getting worse.
(c) Because the Boss has died.
(d) Because the Boss has disappeared.
5. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
(a) Old, but well cared for.
(b) Opulent and beautiful.
(c) Old and rundown.
(d) Seedy and slightly intimidating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
4. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
5. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)