|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) A public library.
(b) A public clinic.
(c) Ovine Hall.
(d) A brothel.
2. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Rat.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The ex-wife.
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(b) An apple.
4. Why does the Sheep Man tell the Main Character that he fled to the mountains?
(a) To avoid the war.
(b) To follow the Sheep.
(c) He worked for the Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
(d) For love.
5. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) No one.
(b) His cat.
(c) His father.
(d) An unseen roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
2. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
3. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
4. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
5. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)