|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through work at the ad agency.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) In a bar.
(d) Through a dating service.
2. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
(b) The person in charge of graphic design.
(c) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
(d) The person in charge of accounting.
3. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
(a) A list of addresses.
(b) A large check in his name.
(c) A photograph of himself and the Business Partner.
(d) A recipe.
4. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
(b) The Rat has taken over his body.
(c) A sheep has taken over his body.
(d) The US military has taken over his body.
5. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(b) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) Pliers and a talking cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
2. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
3. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
5. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)