|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) Local sheep ranches.
(b) Travel and tourism places.
(c) The postcard section at the bookstore.
(d) The Ovine Theater.
2. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
(b) Mildly annoyed.
(c) Genuinely pleased.
3. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) An unseen roommate.
(b) His cat.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
4. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says the Rat is dead.
(b) He says he does not know.
(c) At the Dolphin Hotel.
(d) In the garage.
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It implicates the Main Character.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
(d) It is part of a sacred text.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
2. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
3. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)