|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the pictures he is painting.
(b) About the women he has slept with.
(c) About the towns he has traveled to.
(d) About his courses at the University.
2. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
(a) He has become addicted to cocaine.
(b) He has become an alcoholic.
(c) He has become a religious fanatic.
(d) He has grown weak from a chronic illness.
3. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
(b) For leaving when their mother was ill.
(c) For their last fight.
(d) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character find a phone book to look up hotels?
(a) At the Ovine Theater.
(b) In a boutique.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) In the bookstore.
5. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
(a) It has only one eye.
(b) It has a star on its belly.
(c) It has no tail.
(d) It has no name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
2. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
4. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
5. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)