|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(c) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(d) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
2. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
(a) The caretaker's son.
(b) A mountain guide.
(c) The livestock inspector.
(d) The caretaker.
3. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The person in the photograph.
(b) A friend.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) The name on the business card.
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Business Partner's church.
(b) The Main Character's divorce.
(c) The Business Partner's disease.
(d) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
3. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
4. What does the Territorial Government name the area where the Sheep Professor's homestead is located?
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)