|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Business Partner's church.
(b) The Business Partner's disease.
(c) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
(d) The Main Character's divorce.
2. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
(a) To a performance.
(b) To a temple.
(c) To a school.
(d) To a funeral.
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend observe as they go further up the mountain road?
(a) There are headstones along the roadside.
(b) Everything has been burned to the ground.
(c) There is a single small hut every few miles.
(d) The road worsens.
4. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
(a) He has become a religious fanatic.
(b) He has become addicted to cocaine.
(c) He has become an alcoholic.
(d) He has grown weak from a chronic illness.
5. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(b) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(c) They call a taxicab.
(d) They take the Girlfriend's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
2. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
5. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)