|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
(a) She will locate the area of the photo and he will talk to business owners.
(b) She will research sheep and he will locate the area of the photo.
(c) She will interview locals and he will research sheep.
(d) She will get maps of the area and he talk to sheep owners.
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great luck.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) She rarely displays them.
(d) They bring her great misery.
3. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he is invited to a party.
(c) That he owes money.
(d) That he is selfish.
4. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
(a) A message stapled to a tree.
(b) A woman's glove.
(c) Sled tracks.
(d) Cigarette butts.
5. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
3. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
4. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)