|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
(a) A postcard.
(b) An obituary and cash.
(c) A picture and a check.
(d) A bulletin.
2. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
(a) Not a single moment, until this mission is complete.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight hours a night.
(d) One month.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
4. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
5. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Tears up a check.
(c) Throws a lighter at him.
(d) Shows him a different photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
4. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
5. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)