|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the pictures he is painting.
(b) About his courses at the University.
(c) About the towns he has traveled to.
(d) About the women he has slept with.
2. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(b) A book.
(d) A Kiss.
3. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His friend.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) The postman.
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
(a) Some local maps have blacked out portions.
(b) There are no maps of a certain area of this region.
(c) The government will not disclose their tracking data.
(d) The government has stopped tracking sheep.
5. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Lung Cancer.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
2. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
3. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
4. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
5. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)