|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a month.
(b) Until his next birthday.
(c) He does not tell him.
(d) At least a year.
2. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
(a) 11 AM.
(b) 9 AM.
(c) 11 PM.
(d) 3:15 PM.
3. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
(a) She will get maps of the area and he talk to sheep owners.
(b) She will interview locals and he will research sheep.
(c) She will locate the area of the photo and he will talk to business owners.
(d) She will research sheep and he will locate the area of the photo.
4. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Boss.
(d) The Girlfriend.
5. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) Angst ridden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
2. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
4. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
5. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)