|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
2. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) In an upscale restaurant.
(b) In a library.
(c) At the ad agency.
(d) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
4. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
(a) Mildly annoyed.
(c) Genuinely pleased.
5. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) A grungy public phone.
(b) His apartment.
(c) The office.
(d) A nearby bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
2. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
3. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
4. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
5. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)