|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
(a) A lighter.
(b) The Limo Driver's pen.
(c) The Limo Driver's gloves.
2. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
(a) That they are travelling into a cursed area.
(b) That it will be a long and arduous journey.
(c) That the mountain roads will be soft from rain.
(d) That they will be changed after their journey.
3. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
(a) Because the Boss has disappeared.
(b) Because the Boss has died.
(c) Because the Boss has recovered.
(d) Because the Boss is getting worse.
4. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The ex-wife.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Rat.
5. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They call a taxicab.
(b) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(c) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(d) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
2. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
3. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
4. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
5. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)