|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(d) An apple.
2. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
3. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(b) His business.
(d) His mind.
4. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
(a) He has no reflection.
(b) His relationship with the Boss.
(c) His true intentions.
(d) His appearance underneath the sheep costume.
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She rarely displays them.
(b) They bring her great luck.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
2. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
3. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
4. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
5. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)