|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) A list of demands.
(b) An incriminating photograph.
(c) A business card.
(d) A pen.
2. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
(a) To the Main Character's apartment.
(b) To the roof of the building.
(c) To a wall with no door.
(d) To the laundry room.
3. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Swing Music.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(d) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(c) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(d) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
5. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The Main Character's father.
(b) A friend.
(c) The name on the business card.
(d) The person in the photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
2. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
4. After the couple checks into a hotel in Junitaki, what does the Main character do?
5. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)