|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) The Boss.
(d) The Girlfriend.
2. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
(b) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
(c) The person in charge of graphic design.
(d) The person in charge of accounting.
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
4. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
(a) That they will be changed after their journey.
(b) That they are travelling into a cursed area.
(c) That it will be a long and arduous journey.
(d) That the mountain roads will be soft from rain.
5. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) She had an affair with his best friend.
(b) She is leaving his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is dying.
(d) The Main Character is moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
2. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
3. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
4. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
5. What does the Territorial Government name the area where the Sheep Professor's homestead is located?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)