|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That they must make love immediately.
(b) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
(c) That he will be at her command.
(d) That he must stay with her for a few months.
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
(a) On an island.
(b) In a city.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In the mountains.
4. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
(a) Bald, short and timid.
(b) Meticulously dressed and formal.
(c) Large frame, long white hair and stinky.
(d) Slim with overgrown and graying hair.
5. Where does the Main Character go after leaving the Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) A library.
(b) A hotel bar.
(c) His office.
(d) An airport lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
2. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
3. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
4. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
5. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)