|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
(a) A cat the Girlfriend had as a child.
(b) A childhood friend of the Main Character.
(c) A famous character from a novel.
(d) The Main Character's cat.
2. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through work at the ad agency.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) Through a dating service.
(d) In a bar.
3. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A messenger.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The business partner.
4. Where does the Main Character go after leaving the Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) A library.
(b) His office.
(c) A hotel bar.
(d) An airport lobby.
5. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(b) From age 18 to the present.
(d) From age five to the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
2. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
3. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
4. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)