|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does the Sheep Professor say has been looking for the Sheep?
(a) A friendly limo driver.
(b) A demanding Japanese woman.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Strange Man.
2. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(b) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(c) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(d) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
3. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) An American with a poor accent.
(d) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
4. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Boss.
(d) The Rat.
5. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
(a) Northern China and Mongolia.
(c) Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam.
(d) Southern China and Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
3. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
4. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
5. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)