|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
(a) 1,000 American dollars.
(b) 150 ten thousand yen notes.
(c) 20,000 American dollars.
(d) 500 thousand yen notes.
2. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(b) A major right-wing political figure.
(c) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(d) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(c) An apple.
4. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
(a) Where he obtained the sheep photo.
(b) How he met the Girlfriend.
(c) How he met the Rat.
(d) The Rat's location.
5. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a National Geographic.
(b) In a museum.
(c) In a documentary.
(d) On the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
2. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
3. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
4. Who is the Sheep Professor?
5. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)