|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) An outdoors supplier.
2. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
(a) He has grown weak from a chronic illness.
(b) He has become a religious fanatic.
(c) He has become addicted to cocaine.
(d) He has become an alcoholic.
3. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) Until his next birthday.
(b) He does not tell him.
(c) At least a year.
(d) At least a month.
4. Who is the second person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) The Business Partner.
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) The Girlfriend.
5. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is available only to the poor.
(b) It is good for the soul.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It is not profitable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
2. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
3. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
4. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
5. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)