|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
(b) Go to a double feature at the theater.
(c) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(d) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
2. What happened to the Sheep Professor in 1935?
(a) He gave the Sheep its powers and its star marking.
(b) He observed a friend who was controlled by the Sheep.
(c) He created the Sheep.
(d) He was entered by the Sheep.
3. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) Until his next birthday.
(b) At least a year.
(c) He does not tell him.
(d) At least a month.
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Hokkaido, Japan.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
5. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(b) Losses of loved ones.
(c) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(d) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
2. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
3. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
4. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
5. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)