|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) The US military has taken over his body.
(b) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
(c) The Rat has taken over his body.
(d) A sheep has taken over his body.
2. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
(b) For leaving when their mother was ill.
(c) For their last fight.
(d) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
3. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The Main Character's father.
(b) The person in the photograph.
(c) The name on the business card.
(d) A friend.
4. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) The business partner.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A messenger.
5. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
(b) The Prime Minister's.
(c) The Girlfriend's.
(d) The Boss's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
2. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
3. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
4. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
5. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)