|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Business Partner's church.
(b) The Business Partner's disease.
(c) The Main Character's divorce.
(d) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
2. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Hokkaido, Japan.
3. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
(a) A bulletin.
(b) A picture and a check.
(c) An obituary and cash.
(d) A postcard.
4. Where does the couple first take a train to in Chapter 29?
5. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(b) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(c) She is very proud of them.
(d) That they are her only source of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
3. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
5. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)