|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Main Character's divorce.
(b) The Business Partner's disease.
(c) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
(d) The Business Partner's church.
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She gets a high off showing them.
(b) They bring her great luck.
(c) They bring her great misery.
(d) She rarely displays them.
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Lung Cancer.
(c) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(c) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
5. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The superiority of animals over humans.
(b) The starred sheep.
(c) The advertising business.
(d) Messages from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
2. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
3. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
4. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
5. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)