|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(b) The United States.
2. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He cries.
(b) He thanks her profusely.
(c) He is unable to speak.
(d) He kisses her.
3. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Transform humanity.
(b) Unite the sheep of the world.
(c) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
(d) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
4. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The person in the photograph.
(b) The name on the business card.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) A friend.
5. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
(a) Posts fliers around the town.
(b) Asks door to door.
(c) Calls the female friend of the Rat's.
(d) Places an ad in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
2. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
3. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
4. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
5. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)