|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
2. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) An obituary.
(b) A phone call.
(c) He sees the person die.
(d) The news.
3. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
(a) An addressed and stamped envelope.
(b) A lighter.
(c) An advertisement and a stamp.
(d) A novel.
4. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) A starred sheep.
(b) A picture of the Rat.
(c) Hidden text.
(d) The Rat's signature.
5. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
(d) An unnamed village in Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
2. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
3. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
5. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)