|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it has great potential.
(b) That it is overextended.
(c) That it is going to be audited.
(d) That it is failing.
2. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is carrying a large package.
(c) He is walking a dog.
(d) He is ill.
3. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
(a) A novel.
(b) A lighter.
(c) An advertisement and a stamp.
(d) An addressed and stamped envelope.
4. What happened to the Sheep Professor in 1935?
(a) He observed a friend who was controlled by the Sheep.
(b) He gave the Sheep its powers and its star marking.
(c) He was entered by the Sheep.
(d) He created the Sheep.
5. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
(a) Old and rundown.
(b) Old, but well cared for.
(c) Opulent and beautiful.
(d) Seedy and slightly intimidating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
2. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
3. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
4. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
5. Who is the first person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)