|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(b) His mind.
(c) His business.
2. What is true of the Limo Driver?
(a) He is a champion poker player.
(b) He is a devout Christian.
(c) He is an Olympic athlete.
(d) He is an atheist.
3. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) Local sheep ranches.
(b) The postcard section at the bookstore.
(c) Travel and tourism places.
(d) The Ovine Theater.
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Occupation forces.
(b) Japanese military forces.
(c) Guerrilla forces.
(d) Chinese military forces.
5. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Hire an assistant.
(b) Take care of the books.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Watch the cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
3. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
4. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
5. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)