|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Rat.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The Boss.
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(d) An apple.
3. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
(a) An unnamed village in Japan.
4. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
5. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he is selfish.
(c) That he is invited to a party.
(d) That he owes money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
2. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
5. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)