|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Having an art exhibit.
(b) Performing on stage.
(c) Hopping on a train out of town.
(d) Herding sheep.
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
3. Where did the Sheep Professor once work?
(a) The US Army.
(b) The Japanese Secret Service.
(c) The Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
(d) The Ministry of Science.
4. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) Travel and tourism places.
(b) The Ovine Theater.
(c) The postcard section at the bookstore.
(d) Local sheep ranches.
5. What is true of the Limo Driver?
(a) He is a champion poker player.
(b) He is a devout Christian.
(c) He is an Olympic athlete.
(d) He is an atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
2. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
3. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
4. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
5. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)