|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The name on the business card.
(b) The Main Character's father.
(c) A friend.
(d) The person in the photograph.
2. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) Angst ridden.
3. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
(a) Old, but well cared for.
(b) Old and rundown.
(c) Opulent and beautiful.
(d) Seedy and slightly intimidating.
4. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) At work.
(c) At primary school.
(d) A wedding.
5. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Swing Music.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(c) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
2. Who else does the Sheep Professor say has been looking for the Sheep?
3. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
4. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)