|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
2. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
3. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
(a) Bald, short and timid.
(b) Large frame, long white hair and stinky.
(c) Meticulously dressed and formal.
(d) Slim with overgrown and graying hair.
4. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
(b) Unite the sheep of the world.
(c) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
(d) Transform humanity.
5. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
(a) Their hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
2. What does the Territorial Government name the area where the Sheep Professor's homestead is located?
3. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
4. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
5. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)