|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(b) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
(c) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(d) Losses of loved ones.
2. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it is failing.
(b) That it is going to be audited.
(c) That it is overextended.
(d) That it has great potential.
3. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
4. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) His cat.
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
(d) An unseen roommate.
5. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About his courses at the University.
(b) About the pictures he is painting.
(c) About the towns he has traveled to.
(d) About the women he has slept with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
2. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
3. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
4. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
5. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)