|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 29: The Birth, Rise, and Fall of Junitaki Township Part 8, Chapter 30: The Further Decline of Junitaki and its Sheep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(b) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(c) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(d) They call a taxicab.
2. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Rat.
(c) The ex-wife.
(d) The Strange Man.
3. What does the Main Character do when he cannot reach either of the two people he tries to phone after returning from the Boss's home?
(a) Orders more beer.
(b) Calls a taxi.
(c) Goes to a movie.
(d) Buys some wool socks.
4. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A nearby bar.
(c) A grungy public phone.
(d) The office.
5. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
(a) The Boss.
(b) The Strange Man.
(d) The Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
2. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
3. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character find a phone book to look up hotels?
4. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
5. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)