|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The Boss.
2. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) An old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A female friend.
3. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
(a) A bible.
(b) His phone number.
(c) God's phone number.
(d) A map.
4. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a month.
(b) At least a year.
(c) Until his next birthday.
(d) He does not tell him.
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He thanks her profusely.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is unable to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
2. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
3. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
4. What best describes the Boss?
5. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)