|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(a) The Main Character's father.
(d) The Gap Toothed Girl.
2. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) The office.
(b) A grungy public phone.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A nearby bar.
3. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) The US military has taken over his body.
(b) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
(c) The Rat has taken over his body.
(d) A sheep has taken over his body.
4. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is very proud of them.
(b) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(c) That they are her only source of beauty.
(d) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
5. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
3. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
5. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)