|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(b) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
(c) Losses of loved ones.
(d) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
(a) To a school.
(b) To a temple.
(c) To a performance.
(d) To a funeral.
5. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
(b) A lighter.
(c) The Limo Driver's gloves.
(d) The Limo Driver's pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
3. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)