|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It is part of a sacred text.
(b) It implicates the Main Character.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
2. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) Not revealed.
3. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) From age five to the present.
(d) From age 18 to the present.
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a museum.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a documentary.
(d) In a National Geographic.
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
2. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
3. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
4. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
5. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)