|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(c) His business.
(d) His mind.
2. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(a) A book.
(b) A Kiss.
3. How is the Strange Man dressed?
(b) In a polo shirt and Dockers.
(c) Like a bum.
(d) In a trench coat and gloves.
4. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
(a) An addressed and stamped envelope.
(b) A novel.
(c) A lighter.
(d) An advertisement and a stamp.
5. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he is invited to a party.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he owes money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Main Character live with?
2. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
4. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)