|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It is part of a sacred text.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
(d) It implicates the Main Character.
2. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
3. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) An old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) A female friend.
(d) A religious man.
4. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) A pen.
(b) An incriminating photograph.
(c) A business card.
(d) A list of demands.
5. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
(b) For their last fight.
(c) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
(d) For leaving when their mother was ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
3. What is true of the Limo Driver?
4. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
5. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)