|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
(a) 1,000 American dollars.
(b) 20,000 American dollars.
(c) 150 ten thousand yen notes.
(d) 500 thousand yen notes.
2. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Hire an assistant.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Take care of the books.
3. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) Hidden text.
(b) The Rat's signature.
(c) A picture of the Rat.
(d) A starred sheep.
4. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(a) The United States.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A business card.
(c) A pen.
(d) A list of demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
2. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
3. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
4. What is true of the Limo Driver?
5. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)