|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
(b) For their last fight.
(c) For leaving when their mother was ill.
(d) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(b) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(c) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(d) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
3. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) His address.
(b) The name of his new wife.
(c) The dreams he is having.
(d) The money he owes him.
4. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) She had an affair with his best friend.
(b) She is leaving his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is dying.
(d) The Main Character is moving.
5. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
(b) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(c) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(d) That the Main Character will receive a package.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
2. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
4. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
5. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)