|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(b) The Main Character's father.
(c) The Gap Toothed Girl.
2. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) His address.
(b) The name of his new wife.
(c) The money he owes him.
(d) The dreams he is having.
3. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A list of demands.
(c) A pen.
(d) A business card.
4. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
5. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
2. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
5. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)