|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) A messenger.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The business partner.
2. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He thanks her profusely.
(b) He cries.
(c) He is unable to speak.
(d) He kisses her.
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That he must stay with her for a few months.
(b) That they must make love immediately.
(c) That he will be at her command.
(d) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
4. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through work at the ad agency.
(b) In a bar.
(c) Through a mutual friend.
(d) Through a dating service.
5. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Worms digging in dirt.
(b) A famous and powerful man.
(c) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(d) A herd of sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
3. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
4. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
5. Who is referred to as the Boss?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)