|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
(a) The Boss.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Girlfriend.
2. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A book.
(d) A list of addresses.
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Memorizes it.
(b) Gives it to the Main Character.
(c) Locks it in a safe.
(d) Burns it.
4. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
3. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
4. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
5. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)