|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) The Business Partner.
(b) The Girlfriend.
(c) His ex-wife.
2. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
(b) The Boss.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Girlfriend.
3. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Having an art exhibit.
(b) Hopping on a train out of town.
(c) Performing on stage.
(d) Herding sheep.
4. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) The office.
(b) A grungy public phone.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A nearby bar.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) A business card.
(b) A list of demands.
(c) An incriminating photograph.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
5. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)