|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) At the ad agency.
(b) In a library.
(c) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(d) In an upscale restaurant.
2. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) He does not tell him.
(b) Until his next birthday.
(c) At least a month.
(d) At least a year.
3. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A peacock.
(b) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(c) A puddle of water.
(d) Red high-heeled shoes.
4. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About his courses at the University.
(b) About the towns he has traveled to.
(c) About the women he has slept with.
(d) About the pictures he is painting.
5. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
(b) Goes for a run.
(c) Takes some cold Medicine.
(d) Finds a public phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
3. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
4. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
5. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)