|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he owes money.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he is invited to a party.
2. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
(a) Warm clothes.
(c) Batteries and a flashlight.
3. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
(a) US Army doctors.
(b) Japanese doctors.
(c) The Boss's personal physician.
(d) The Girlfriend.
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(b) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(c) Hire the person he indicates.
(d) Fire the Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
2. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
3. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
4. What best describes the Boss?
5. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)