|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
(a) His phone number.
(b) A map.
(c) God's phone number.
(d) A bible.
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
(a) That everyone has something to lose.
(b) That the fate of the business is in his hands.
(c) That the boss started out in the same manner.
(d) That too much drinking is an obstacle to success.
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(b) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(c) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(d) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
4. Where does the Main Character go after leaving the Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
(a) His office.
(b) An airport lobby.
(c) A library.
(d) A hotel bar.
5. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(b) A puddle of water.
(c) Red high-heeled shoes.
(d) A peacock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
4. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
5. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)