|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A puddle of water.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(d) Red high-heeled shoes.
2. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Lung Cancer.
(b) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Hokkaido, Japan.
4. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(b) The Main Character's father.
(d) The Gap Toothed Girl.
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
2. Where does the Main Character go after leaving the Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
3. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
5. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)