|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
(a) He urges him to get to the point.
(b) He is uncharacteristically friendly.
(c) He tells him to stop wasting his time.
(d) With silence.
2. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is walking a dog.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is carrying a large package.
3. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
(b) The Prime Minister's.
(c) The Boss's.
(d) The Girlfriend's.
4. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(b) A business card.
(c) A book.
(d) A slip.
5. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For their last fight.
(b) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
(c) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
(d) For leaving when their mother was ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
3. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
4. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
5. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)