|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 22-23: Sunday Afternoon Picnic and Limited but Tenacious Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Rat.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The Boss.
2. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Lung Cancer.
3. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it is overextended.
(b) That it is failing.
(c) That it is going to be audited.
(d) That it has great potential.
4. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
(a) To burn bugs.
(b) To look at a document.
(c) As a form of protection.
(d) To look at the sheep photograph.
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
2. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
3. Who is referred to as the Boss?
4. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
5. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)