|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His cat.
(c) No one.
(d) An unseen roommate.
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(b) She is very proud of them.
(c) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(d) That they are her only source of beauty.
4. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) At work.
(b) At primary school.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A wedding.
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He thanks her profusely.
(b) He cries.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He is unable to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
2. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
3. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
4. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
5. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)