|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She gets a high off showing them.
(b) She rarely displays them.
(c) They bring her great luck.
(d) They bring her great misery.
2. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That he is selfish.
(b) That he owes money.
(c) That she still loves him.
(d) That he is invited to a party.
3. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A pen.
(c) A business card.
(d) A list of demands.
4. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(b) That they are her only source of beauty.
(c) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(d) She is very proud of them.
5. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(b) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(c) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(d) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
3. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
4. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)