|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(d) Not revealed.
2. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) The business partner.
(b) A messenger.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His neighbor.
3. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person in charge of accounting.
(b) The person in charge of graphic design.
(c) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
(d) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
4. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
(a) He has become an alcoholic.
(b) He has become a religious fanatic.
(c) He has grown weak from a chronic illness.
(d) He has become addicted to cocaine.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) A list of demands.
(b) An incriminating photograph.
(c) A business card.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
2. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
5. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)