|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She rarely displays them.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) They bring her great luck.
(d) They bring her great misery.
2. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) Angst ridden.
3. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
(a) How he met the Girlfriend.
(b) Where he obtained the sheep photo.
(c) The Rat's location.
(d) How he met the Rat.
4. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) The Rat has taken over his body.
(b) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
(c) A sheep has taken over his body.
(d) The US military has taken over his body.
5. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Chinese military forces.
(b) Occupation forces.
(c) Guerrilla forces.
(d) Japanese military forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)