|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On a farm.
(c) On an island.
(d) In a city.
2. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
(b) Swing Music.
(d) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(b) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
4. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it is failing.
(b) That it is overextended.
(c) That it has great potential.
(d) That it is going to be audited.
5. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
(a) To the laundry room.
(b) To the Main Character's apartment.
(c) To the roof of the building.
(d) To a wall with no door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
2. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
3. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
5. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)