|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Throws a lighter at him.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Tears up a check.
(d) Shows him a different photograph.
2. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) The Rat has taken over his body.
(b) The US military has taken over his body.
(c) A sheep has taken over his body.
(d) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(b) Hire the person he indicates.
(c) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(d) Fire the Girlfriend.
4. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(b) A slip.
(c) A book.
(d) A business card.
5. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
(a) To burn bugs.
(b) To look at a document.
(c) As a form of protection.
(d) To look at the sheep photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the Boss?
2. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)