|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(c) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(d) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(b) Fire the Girlfriend.
(c) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(d) Hire the person he indicates.
3. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is available only to the poor.
(b) It is good for the soul.
(c) It is not profitable.
(d) It does not exist.
4. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) They were married.
(b) They were co-workers.
(c) They are stepsiblings.
(d) They were former lovers.
5. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The name on the business card.
(b) A friend.
(c) The person in the photograph.
(d) The Main Character's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
4. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)