|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) His address.
(b) The dreams he is having.
(c) The name of his new wife.
(d) The money he owes him.
2. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
(a) A picture of the Girlfriend with the starred sheep.
(c) An address.
(d) A large sum of money.
3. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) From age 18 to the present.
(d) From age five to the present.
4. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is dying.
(b) She had an affair with his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is moving.
(d) She is leaving his best friend.
5. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is very proud of them.
(b) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(c) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(d) That they are her only source of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
2. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
3. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
5. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)