|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) In a library.
(b) In an upscale restaurant.
(c) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(d) At the ad agency.
2. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) A picture of the Rat.
(b) A starred sheep.
(c) The Rat's signature.
(d) Hidden text.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
4. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(a) The United States.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
(a) A large sum of money.
(c) An address.
(d) A picture of the Girlfriend with the starred sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
3. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
4. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
5. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)