|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That he is selfish.
(b) That he is invited to a party.
(c) That she still loves him.
(d) That he owes money.
2. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(b) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(c) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(d) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great misery.
(b) She rarely displays them.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great luck.
4. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) From age 18 to the present.
(d) From age five to the present.
5. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
2. Who is referred to as the Boss?
3. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)