|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
2. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
(b) Losses of loved ones.
(c) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(d) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
5. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
(a) A picture and a check.
(b) A bulletin.
(c) An obituary and cash.
(d) A postcard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
3. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
4. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
5. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)