|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(b) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(c) Losses of loved ones.
(d) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
2. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) Lung Cancer.
3. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) Hidden text.
(b) The Rat's signature.
(c) A picture of the Rat.
(d) A starred sheep.
4. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) No one.
(b) An unseen roommate.
(c) His father.
(d) His cat.
5. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is available only to the poor.
(b) It is good for the soul.
(c) It is not profitable.
(d) It does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
2. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
3. What best describes the Boss?
4. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
5. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)