|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(b) An apple.
2. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(b) Red high-heeled shoes.
(c) A puddle of water.
(d) A peacock.
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It does not exist.
(b) It is part of a sacred text.
(c) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
(d) It implicates the Main Character.
4. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) She is leaving his best friend.
(b) The Main Character is dying.
(c) The Main Character is moving.
(d) She had an affair with his best friend.
5. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A messenger.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
2. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
3. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
5. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)