|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(a) The Gap Toothed Girl.
(d) The Main Character's father.
2. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
3. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is walking a dog.
(c) He is carrying a large package.
(d) He is drunk.
4. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He is unable to speak.
(b) He thanks her profusely.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He cries.
5. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A puddle of water.
(b) A peacock.
(c) Red high-heeled shoes.
(d) A present wrapped in gold paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
2. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
3. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
4. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
5. What political party is under the Boss's control?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)