|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(b) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(c) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(d) A major right-wing political figure.
2. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(a) A book.
(b) A Kiss.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
(a) To a wall with no door.
(b) To the laundry room.
(c) To the roof of the building.
(d) To the Main Character's apartment.
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That he must stay with her for a few months.
(b) That he will be at her command.
(c) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
(d) That they must make love immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
2. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
3. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
4. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
5. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)