|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) From age five to the present.
(c) From age 18 to the present.
2. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
(c) An unnamed village in Japan.
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Fire the Girlfriend.
(b) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(c) Hire the person he indicates.
(d) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
4. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) He sees the person die.
(b) A phone call.
(c) The news.
(d) An obituary.
5. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(b) She is very proud of them.
(c) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(d) That they are her only source of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
2. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
3. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
4. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
5. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)