|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(b) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(c) Hire the person he indicates.
(d) Fire the Girlfriend.
2. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(b) At the ad agency.
(c) In a library.
(d) In an upscale restaurant.
3. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through a dating service.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) Through work at the ad agency.
(d) In a bar.
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(c) An apple.
5. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(b) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(c) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
(d) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
2. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
3. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
4. How is the Strange Man dressed?
5. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)