|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The name on the business card.
(b) The person in the photograph.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) A friend.
2. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
(b) An unnamed village in Japan.
3. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(b) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) Pliers and a talking cow.
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a museum.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a documentary.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A list of demands.
(c) A pen.
(d) A business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
3. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
5. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)