|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(c) Swing Music.
2. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a National Geographic.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a museum.
(d) In a documentary.
3. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The name on the business card.
(b) A friend.
(c) The person in the photograph.
(d) The Main Character's father.
4. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) From age five to the present.
(d) From age 18 to the present.
5. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
2. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
3. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)