|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is available only to the poor.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) It is good for the soul.
(d) It is not profitable.
2. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) They were married.
(b) They were co-workers.
(c) They are stepsiblings.
(d) They were former lovers.
3. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His friend.
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The postman.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(b) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(d) A lighter with a worm emblem.
5. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it is overextended.
(b) That it is failing.
(c) That it is going to be audited.
(d) That it has great potential.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
4. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)