|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A major right-wing political figure.
(b) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(c) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(d) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Gives it to the Main Character.
(b) Locks it in a safe.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Memorizes it.
3. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
(a) To the laundry room.
(b) To a wall with no door.
(c) To the roof of the building.
(d) To the Main Character's apartment.
4. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) The news.
(b) He sees the person die.
(c) A phone call.
(d) An obituary.
5. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
(a) Types on his laptop.
(b) Waits motionless.
(c) Talks on his phone.
(d) Stares at the receptionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
2. What political party is under the Boss's control?
3. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
4. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
5. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)