|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) Worms digging in dirt.
(c) A famous and powerful man.
(d) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
2. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(b) Pliers and a talking cow.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
3. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) There is a slip on a chair in many of the pictures.
(b) He is not in any of his photos.
(c) He has not taken any photos in three years.
(d) His ex-wife cut out any picture of herself.
4. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
(b) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(c) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(d) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
5. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It is good for the soul.
(b) It is not profitable.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It is available only to the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
5. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)