|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9: The Boss Part 4, Chapter 10-12: Counting Sheep, The Limo and its Driver, and Wherefore the Worm Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It does not exist.
(b) It is good for the soul.
(c) It is not profitable.
(d) It is available only to the poor.
2. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(b) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(c) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(d) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
3. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
(a) Goes through his closet.
(d) Opens his package.
4. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
(a) To a school.
(b) To a temple.
(c) To a performance.
(d) To a funeral.
5. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(d) Angst ridden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
2. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
4. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)