|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is carrying a large package.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is walking a dog.
(d) He is ill.
2. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) There is a slip on a chair in many of the pictures.
(b) He has not taken any photos in three years.
(c) His ex-wife cut out any picture of herself.
(d) He is not in any of his photos.
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(b) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
4. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A peacock.
(b) A puddle of water.
(c) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(d) Red high-heeled shoes.
5. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(b) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(c) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(d) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
2. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
3. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
5. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)