|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) From age five to the present.
(d) From age 18 to the present.
2. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When there are children around.
(b) During sex.
(c) When she wants attention.
(d) When there are animals around.
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 die?
4. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(c) Angst ridden.
5. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
(c) An unnamed village in Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
2. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
5. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)