|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a documentary.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a museum.
2. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Swing Music.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(d) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
3. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(d) Angst ridden.
4. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(b) Red high-heeled shoes.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A puddle of water.
5. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is dying.
(b) The Main Character is moving.
(c) She is leaving his best friend.
(d) She had an affair with his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
2. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
5. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)