|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(c) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
(d) Swing Music.
2. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) At work.
(c) A wedding.
(d) At primary school.
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(b) An apple.
4. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through work at the ad agency.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) Through a dating service.
(d) In a bar.
5. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(b) That they are her only source of beauty.
(c) She is very proud of them.
(d) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
4. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
5. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)