|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His friend.
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The postman.
2. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
(a) He is unable to speak.
(b) He thanks her profusely.
(c) He cries.
(d) He kisses her.
3. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
4. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(b) A business card.
(c) A slip.
(d) A book.
5. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
(a) Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash.
(b) The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
(c) Swing Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Main Character live with?
2. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
4. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)