|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(b) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
(b) That they must make love immediately.
(c) That he must stay with her for a few months.
(d) That he will be at her command.
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(b) She is very proud of them.
(c) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(d) That they are her only source of beauty.
4. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
(a) To a school.
(b) To a funeral.
(c) To a performance.
(d) To a temple.
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great misery.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) They bring her great luck.
(d) She rarely displays them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
5. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)