|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She gets a high off showing them.
(b) They bring her great misery.
(c) She rarely displays them.
(d) They bring her great luck.
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) No one.
(b) His cat.
(c) An unseen roommate.
(d) His father.
3. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) Red high-heeled shoes.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A puddle of water.
(d) A present wrapped in gold paper.
4. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were former lovers.
(c) They were married.
(d) They are stepsiblings.
5. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. What best describes the mental state of the Main Character at the time he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
5. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)