|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great luck.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) They bring her great misery.
(d) She rarely displays them.
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) No one.
(b) An unseen roommate.
(c) His cat.
(d) His father.
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
(b) She is very proud of them.
(c) That they are her only source of beauty.
(d) That they are separate from the rest of her.
4. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) A messenger.
(d) The business partner.
5. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) An obituary.
(b) A phone call.
(c) He sees the person die.
(d) The news.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
2. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
3. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
5. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)