|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 41-43: Green Cords and Red Cords; Frozen Seagulls, Return Visit to the Unlucky Bend, The Twelve O'clock Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character that there are only 5,000 sheep in Japan?
(a) The Boss.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Girlfriend.
2. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The person who picks up the cat.
(b) The Girlfriend.
(c) The station attendant.
(d) The Main Character.
3. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) An old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) A female friend.
(d) A religious man.
4. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Watch the cat.
(b) Fire the Limo Driver.
(c) Come to the office.
(d) Pay for the medicine.
5. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Hopping on a train out of town.
(b) Having an art exhibit.
(c) Herding sheep.
(d) Performing on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
2. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
4. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)