|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
(a) A map.
(b) His phone number.
(c) A bible.
(d) God's phone number.
2. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Take care of the books.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Hire an assistant.
3. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) The dreams he is having.
(b) The name of his new wife.
(c) His address.
(d) The money he owes him.
4. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(a) His mind.
(b) His business.
5. What fantasy does the Main Character have often as a college student?
(a) Having an art exhibit.
(b) Performing on stage.
(c) Herding sheep.
(d) Hopping on a train out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
2. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
3. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
4. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)