|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 17: The Strange Man's Strange Tale and Part 6, Chapter 18: The Strange Man's Tale Goes On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) A friend.
(b) The name on the business card.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) The person in the photograph.
2. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
3. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) In a library.
(b) At the ad agency.
(c) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(d) In an upscale restaurant.
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(b) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
(c) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(d) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
5. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) At work.
(b) At primary school.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
2. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
3. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
4. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
5. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)