|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
(b) Opens his package.
(d) Goes through his closet.
2. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is moving.
(b) She had an affair with his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is dying.
(d) She is leaving his best friend.
3. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) A messenger.
(b) The business partner.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
5. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) A phone call.
(b) An obituary.
(c) The news.
(d) He sees the person die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
3. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
4. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)