|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) His cat.
(b) His father.
(c) An unseen roommate.
(d) No one.
2. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Limo Driver.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(d) An American with a poor accent.
3. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(b) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(c) They call a taxicab.
(d) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
4. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is walking a dog.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is carrying a large package.
5. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Take care of the books.
(d) Hire an assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Sheep Professor?
2. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
3. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
4. What does the Main Character do when he cannot reach either of the two people he tries to phone after returning from the Boss's home?
5. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)