|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(a) A Kiss.
(c) A book.
2. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
(a) The Girlfriend's.
(b) The Prime Minister's.
(d) The Boss's.
3. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the towns he has traveled to.
(b) About his courses at the University.
(c) About the women he has slept with.
(d) About the pictures he is painting.
4. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
5. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) A mountain guide.
(c) The livestock inspector.
(d) The caretaker's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
2. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
3. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
4. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
5. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)