|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A grungy public phone.
(c) The office.
(d) A nearby bar.
2. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
(b) Unite the sheep of the world.
(c) Transform humanity.
(d) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
3. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(b) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(c) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(d) They call a taxicab.
4. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
(b) The Prime Minister's.
(c) The Boss's.
(d) The Girlfriend's.
5. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
(a) The Main Character's cat.
(b) A childhood friend of the Main Character.
(c) A famous character from a novel.
(d) A cat the Girlfriend had as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
2. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
3. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
4. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
5. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)