|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(b) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(c) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(d) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
2. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
(a) With the Rat's family.
(b) With the Main Character's family.
(c) With the Rat's friend.
(d) With the bar owner.
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A famous and powerful man.
(b) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) Worms digging in dirt.
4. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) His ex-wife cut out any picture of herself.
(b) There is a slip on a chair in many of the pictures.
(c) He is not in any of his photos.
(d) He has not taken any photos in three years.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
(a) A picture of the Girlfriend with the starred sheep.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) An address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
2. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
4. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
5. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)