|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
(a) The Sheep Professor's wife.
(b) No one.
(c) The owner of the hotel the couple is staying in.
(d) The owner of the villa.
2. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Limo Driver.
(b) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) An American with a poor accent.
3. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His sister-in-law.
(b) The postman.
(c) His friend.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) Ovine Hall.
(b) A public clinic.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A public library.
5. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
(a) For their last fight.
(b) For sleeping with the Main Character's ex-wife.
(c) For leaving when their mother was ill.
(d) For leaving town without saying goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
2. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
3. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
4. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)