|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) A public library.
(b) Ovine Hall.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A public clinic.
2. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
(a) An apple.
3. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
(a) A novel.
(b) An advertisement and a stamp.
(c) An addressed and stamped envelope.
(d) A lighter.
4. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(b) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(c) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(d) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
5. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
(a) No one.
(b) The Sheep Professor's wife.
(c) The owner of the villa.
(d) The owner of the hotel the couple is staying in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Main Character discover is originally from Hokkaido?
2. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
3. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
4. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
5. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)