|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
(a) A bulletin.
(b) A postcard.
(c) An obituary and cash.
(d) A picture and a check.
2. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
(b) Transform humanity.
(c) Unite the sheep of the world.
(d) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
3. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
4. What does the Main Character do when he cannot reach either of the two people he tries to phone after returning from the Boss's home?
(a) Orders more beer.
(b) Buys some wool socks.
(c) Goes to a movie.
(d) Calls a taxi.
5. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
(a) No one.
(b) The Rat.
(c) An older woman.
(d) The Business Partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
2. What best describes the Boss?
3. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)