|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) The Boss's Limo.
(b) An animal transport bus.
(c) A dilapidated taxicab.
(d) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
2. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
(a) A messenger.
(b) The Sheep Man.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Business Partner.
3. What does the Sheep Professor tell Main Character and the Girlfriend that the sheep plans to do?
(a) Unite the sheep of the world.
(b) Kill the Boss and take over Japan.
(c) Transform humanity.
(d) Turn the running of the world over to the animals.
4. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
(a) Large frame, long white hair and stinky.
(b) Bald, short and timid.
(c) Slim with overgrown and graying hair.
(d) Meticulously dressed and formal.
5. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) The caretaker's son.
(c) The livestock inspector.
(d) A mountain guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
2. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
3. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
4. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)