|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(a) His business.
(d) His mind.
2. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(a) A slip.
(b) A business card.
(c) A book.
3. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(b) A book.
(c) A Kiss.
4. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
(a) The Rat.
(b) The Business Partner.
(c) No one.
(d) An older woman.
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend observe as they go further up the mountain road?
(a) There are headstones along the roadside.
(b) The road worsens.
(c) Everything has been burned to the ground.
(d) There is a single small hut every few miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
2. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
4. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
5. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)