|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a month.
(b) He does not tell him.
(c) Until his next birthday.
(d) At least a year.
2. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
(a) The ad in the phone book.
(b) Its name.
(c) Its proximity to their location.
(d) A recommendation from a local.
3. What object does the Main Character discover in a book at the villa while he is waiting for the Rat to arrive?
(a) The ad he submitted seeking the Rat.
(b) A paper-thin mirror.
(c) The bulletin with the starred sheep.
(d) The Strange Man's business card.
4. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
(a) Drink coffee.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Water the plants.
5. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
(a) To burn bugs.
(b) As a form of protection.
(c) To look at the sheep photograph.
(d) To look at a document.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Strange Man Call the Main Character after his return from the Boss's home?
2. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
3. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character find a phone book to look up hotels?
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)