|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
(b) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(c) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(d) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
2. Where does the couple first take a train to in Chapter 29?
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
(a) Some local maps have blacked out portions.
(b) The government will not disclose their tracking data.
(c) The government has stopped tracking sheep.
(d) There are no maps of a certain area of this region.
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
(d) They do not eat. They drink beer.
5. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
(b) The Limo Driver's gloves.
(c) The Limo Driver's pen.
(d) A lighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
2. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
3. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
4. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
5. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)