|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Hokkaido, Japan.
2. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Main Character's divorce.
(b) The Business Partner's disease.
(c) The Business Partner's church.
(d) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
3. Why does the Sheep Man tell the Main Character that he fled to the mountains?
(a) He worked for the Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
(b) To follow the Sheep.
(c) For love.
(d) To avoid the war.
4. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A picture of the Girlfriend with the starred sheep.
(c) An address.
5. What does the Main Character find on the mountain road that tells him someone else has been there recently?
(a) Tire marks.
(b) A cigarette butt.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
2. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
3. What does the caretaker at the ranch tell the Main Character that he must do to the sheep on the day of his visit?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
5. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)