|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is moving.
(b) She is leaving his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is dying.
(d) She had an affair with his best friend.
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) His cat.
(b) His father.
(c) An unseen roommate.
(d) No one.
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(c) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
(d) They do not eat. They drink beer.
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great misery.
(b) She rarely displays them.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great luck.
5. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
(a) A bible.
(b) A map.
(c) His phone number.
(d) God's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Strange Man dressed?
2. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
3. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
4. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
5. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)