|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Limo Driver give to the Main Character?
(a) A map.
(b) His phone number.
(c) God's phone number.
(d) A bible.
2. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) A brain hemorrhage.
(b) Lung Cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
3. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
(a) His appearance underneath the sheep costume.
(b) He has no reflection.
(c) His true intentions.
(d) His relationship with the Boss.
4. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
(a) Through a dating service.
(b) Through work at the ad agency.
(c) In a bar.
(d) Through a mutual friend.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
(b) A picture of the Girlfriend with the starred sheep.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) An address.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
2. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
3. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
4. What does the Main Character inadvertently steal from the Limo?
5. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)