|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(b) The United States.
2. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
(a) Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam.
(c) Southern China and Vietnam.
(d) Northern China and Mongolia.
3. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he is selfish.
(c) That he owes money.
(d) That he is invited to a party.
4. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
(a) On an island.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a city.
5. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
(a) The Boss's.
(b) The Prime Minister's.
(c) The Girlfriend's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
2. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
3. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
4. What illness does the Boss have?
5. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)