|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the Main Character discover in a book at the villa while he is waiting for the Rat to arrive?
(a) The bulletin with the starred sheep.
(b) The Strange Man's business card.
(c) The ad he submitted seeking the Rat.
(d) A paper-thin mirror.
2. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) He is carrying a large package.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is walking a dog.
(d) He is ill.
3. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the pictures he is painting.
(b) About his courses at the University.
(c) About the towns he has traveled to.
(d) About the women he has slept with.
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears.
(b) God's inefficiencies.
(c) The downfalls of naming a child.
(d) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
5. Whom does the Limo Driver tell the Main Character gave him the important phone number?
(a) The Boss.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
2. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
4. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
5. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)