|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the couple checks into a hotel in Junitaki, what does the Main character do?
(a) Visits the local library.
(b) Visits the farm next door.
(c) Talks to the concierge about the locals.
(d) Visits the Town Hall.
2. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The name on the business card.
(b) The person in the photograph.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) A friend.
3. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Watch the cat.
(b) Quit drinking.
(c) Take care of the books.
(d) Hire an assistant.
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The Main Character.
(b) The person who picks up the cat.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The station attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
2. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
3. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
4. What best describes the Boss?
5. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)