|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) The Boss's Limo.
(b) An animal transport bus.
(c) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
(d) A dilapidated taxicab.
2. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
(a) A famous character from a novel.
(b) A childhood friend of the Main Character.
(c) A cat the Girlfriend had as a child.
(d) The Main Character's cat.
3. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a year.
(b) Until his next birthday.
(c) He does not tell him.
(d) At least a month.
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Hokkaido, Japan.
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She rarely displays them.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) They bring her great misery.
(d) They bring her great luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
3. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
4. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
5. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)