|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Hire the person he indicates.
(b) Fire the Girlfriend.
(c) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(d) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The superiority of animals over humans.
(b) Messages from God.
(c) The starred sheep.
(d) The advertising business.
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
(b) The downfalls of naming a child.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears.
(d) God's inefficiencies.
4. What object does the Main Character discover in a book at the villa while he is waiting for the Rat to arrive?
(a) The ad he submitted seeking the Rat.
(b) The bulletin with the starred sheep.
(c) A paper-thin mirror.
(d) The Strange Man's business card.
5. How is the Strange Man dressed?
(a) In a trench coat and gloves.
(b) In a polo shirt and Dockers.
(d) Like a bum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that the Main Character tries to phone after Limo Driver on his return from the Boss's home?
2. Where does the couple first take a train to in Chapter 29?
3. Whose phone number does the Limo Driver say he has?
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
5. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)