|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
2. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
(a) Bald, short and timid.
(b) Large frame, long white hair and stinky.
(c) Slim with overgrown and graying hair.
(d) Meticulously dressed and formal.
3. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
4. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
(a) To the laundry room.
(b) To the roof of the building.
(c) To the Main Character's apartment.
(d) To a wall with no door.
5. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(b) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(c) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(d) A major right-wing political figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
3. What does the caretaker at the ranch tell the Main Character that he must do to the sheep on the day of his visit?
4. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
5. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)