|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) The dreams he is having.
(b) The money he owes him.
(c) The name of his new wife.
(d) His address.
2. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(b) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(c) Pliers and a talking cow.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
3. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(b) A book.
(c) A Kiss.
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) There is a sheep in the room.
(b) The Girlfriend is gone.
(c) The Girlfriend is crying.
(d) There is an envelope on the table.
5. What does the caretaker at the ranch tell the Main Character that he must do to the sheep on the day of his visit?
(a) Shear them.
(b) Read to them.
(c) Disinfect them.
(d) Brand them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
2. Where does the Sheep Professor tell the Main Character and the Girlfriend that it is considered a blessing for a sheep to enter a human?
3. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
4. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
5. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)