|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
2. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
(a) Old and rundown.
(b) Opulent and beautiful.
(c) Old, but well cared for.
(d) Seedy and slightly intimidating.
3. Where did the Sheep Professor once work?
(a) The Ministry of Science.
(b) The US Army.
(c) The Japanese Secret Service.
(d) The Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
4. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
(a) Asks door to door.
(b) Calls the female friend of the Rat's.
(c) Places an ad in the paper.
(d) Posts fliers around the town.
5. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(b) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(c) They call a taxicab.
(d) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as the Boss?
2. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
3. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
4. Who do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discover is waiting when they arrive at the villa on the mountain?
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)