|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great misery.
(b) She rarely displays them.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great luck.
2. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(b) Pliers and a talking cow.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
3. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
4. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) An old man.
(b) A female friend.
(c) A religious man.
(d) His mother.
5. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a National Geographic.
(c) In a museum.
(d) In a documentary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
3. How is the Strange Man dressed?
4. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
5. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)