|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that the Main Character visits in carrying out the Rat's request?
(b) The Main Character's father.
(d) The Gap Toothed Girl.
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(b) Hire the person he indicates.
(c) Fire the Girlfriend.
(d) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
3. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
(a) Waits motionless.
(b) Types on his laptop.
(c) Talks on his phone.
(d) Stares at the receptionist.
4. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His friend.
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) The postman.
(d) His ex-wife.
5. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
(a) It does not exist.
(b) It is good for the soul.
(c) It is available only to the poor.
(d) It is not profitable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
2. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
3. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
5. Whom does the Main Character live with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)