|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(d) The United States.
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) The person in the photograph.
(b) The name on the business card.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) A friend.
4. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
(a) 11 AM.
(b) 9 AM.
(c) 11 PM.
(d) 3:15 PM.
5. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Lung Cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party is under the Boss's control?
2. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
3. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
4. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
5. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)