|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
(a) In a city.
(b) On an island.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On a farm.
2. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
3. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(b) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(c) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(d) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
4. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
(a) He has grown weak from a chronic illness.
(b) He has become an alcoholic.
(c) He has become a religious fanatic.
(d) He has become addicted to cocaine.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A business card.
(c) A pen.
(d) A list of demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
2. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
3. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
5. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)