|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a National Geographic.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a documentary.
(d) In a museum.
2. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
(a) With the Rat's friend.
(b) With the Rat's family.
(c) With the bar owner.
(d) With the Main Character's family.
3. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Business Partner's disease.
(b) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
(c) The Business Partner's church.
(d) The Main Character's divorce.
4. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person in charge of graphic design.
(b) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
(c) The person in charge of accounting.
(d) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Fire the Girlfriend.
(b) Hire the person he indicates.
(c) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
(d) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
2. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
3. What political party is under the Boss's control?
4. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
5. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)