|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) She had an affair with his best friend.
(b) The Main Character is dying.
(c) The Main Character is moving.
(d) She is leaving his best friend.
2. Where does the bar owner suggest that the Main Character stay while he is in town?
(a) With the Main Character's family.
(b) With the Rat's friend.
(c) With the bar owner.
(d) With the Rat's family.
3. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When there are children around.
(b) When she wants attention.
(c) When there are animals around.
(d) During sex.
4. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
5. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) A female friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) An old man.
(d) A religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
5. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)