|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) The business partner.
(b) A messenger.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. What does the Rat tell the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) About the women he has slept with.
(b) About the towns he has traveled to.
(c) About his courses at the University.
(d) About the pictures he is painting.
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
(a) She is very proud of them.
(b) That they are separate from the rest of her.
(c) That they are her only source of beauty.
(d) She is greatly embarrassed by them.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(b) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a worm emblem.
5. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
2. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
3. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
4. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
5. What political party is under the Boss's control?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)