|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
(a) Types on his laptop.
(b) Talks on his phone.
(c) Stares at the receptionist.
(d) Waits motionless.
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great luck.
(b) They bring her great misery.
(c) She rarely displays them.
(d) She gets a high off showing them.
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That he must stay with her for a few months.
(b) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
(c) That they must make love immediately.
(d) That he will be at her command.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(c) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
5. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(a) A Kiss.
(b) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
2. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
3. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
4. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
5. What political party is under the Boss's control?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)