|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party is under the Boss's control?
(a) The conservative party.
(b) The Pan-Asian party.
(c) The liberal party.
(d) The socialist party.
2. Whom does the Rat ask the Main Character to visit for him?
(a) A female friend.
(b) A religious man.
(c) An old man.
(d) His mother.
3. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(a) A business card.
(c) A book.
(d) A slip.
4. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(c) The United States.
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) An incriminating photograph.
(b) A business card.
(c) A pen.
(d) A list of demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
2. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
3. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
5. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)