|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(a) A book.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A list of addresses.
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Memorizes it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Locks it in a safe.
(d) Gives it to the Main Character.
3. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That he owes money.
(b) That he is invited to a party.
(c) That she still loves him.
(d) That he is selfish.
4. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
(a) His address.
(b) The money he owes him.
(c) The name of his new wife.
(d) The dreams he is having.
5. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Lung Cancer.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
2. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
3. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)