|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) The postman.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) His friend.
2. What does the Strange Man do as he waits for the Business Partner to arrive?
(a) Talks on his phone.
(b) Waits motionless.
(c) Types on his laptop.
(d) Stares at the receptionist.
3. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(b) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) Pliers and a talking cow.
4. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
(b) A slip.
(c) A book.
(d) A business card.
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
(a) Stop publishing a certain bulletin.
(b) Hire the person he indicates.
(c) Fire the Girlfriend.
(d) Start to publish a bulletin that contains specific information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does the Main Character live with?
3. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
5. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)