|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Gives it to the Main Character.
(c) Locks it in a safe.
(d) Memorizes it.
2. What does the Strange Man give to the Business Partner?
(a) A business card.
(b) A pen.
(c) A list of demands.
(d) An incriminating photograph.
3. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(a) A book.
(b) A list of addresses.
(c) A newspaper.
4. What do the Main Character and his business partner first discuss in Chapter 7?
(a) The Business Partner's church.
(b) The Business Partner's disease.
(c) The Main Character's divorce.
(d) A new client that the Main Character wants to work with.
5. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
(a) The Main Character is dying.
(b) She is leaving his best friend.
(c) The Main Character is moving.
(d) She had an affair with his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
2. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 3 after his unexpected visitor leaves?
3. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner that the company must do?
5. What does the Rat refuse to give to the Main Character in his first letter?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)