Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 36-37: The Wind's Own Private Thoroughfare and Things the Mirror Shows, Things the Mirror Doesn't.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Main Character have from the Strange Man?
(a) 1,000 American dollars.
(b) 20,000 American dollars.
(c) 500 thousand yen notes.
(d) 150 ten thousand yen notes.
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The advertising business.
(b) The starred sheep.
(c) Messages from God.
(d) The superiority of animals over humans.
3. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(a) A book.
(b) A list of addresses.
(c) A newspaper.
4. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
(c) Batteries and a flashlight.
(d) Warm clothes.
5. Whom does the Main Character live with?
(a) His cat.
(b) No one.
(c) An unseen roommate.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Rat's second letter tell the Main Character is his final destination?
2. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
3. What does the Main Character say has happened to his business partner over the past several years?
4. What does the caretaker at the ranch tell the Main Character that he must do to the sheep on the day of his visit?
5. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)