Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 13-14: The Rat's First Letter and The Rat's Second Letter and Part 5, Chapter 15-16: The Song is Over and She Drinks Her Salty Dog, Talking about the Sound of the Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Business Partner to do with the object he gives him?
(a) Locks it in a safe.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Gives it to the Main Character.
(d) Memorizes it.
2. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Occupation forces.
(b) Guerrilla forces.
(c) Chinese military forces.
(d) Japanese military forces.
3. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(a) A Kiss.
(c) A book.
4. Whom does the Strange Man say he represents?
(a) A friend.
(b) The name on the business card.
(c) The Main Character's father.
(d) The person in the photograph.
5. Who is at the Main Character's apartment when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) The postman.
(c) His friend.
(d) His sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
2. Where do the Sixteen Steps that title Chapter 2 actually lead?
3. What does the unexpected visitor leave behind in Chapter 3?
4. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
5. What does the Rat include in his second letter to the Main Character?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)