|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When there are animals around.
(b) When there are children around.
(c) When she wants attention.
(d) During sex.
2. Who is the Sheep Professor?
(a) The father of the owner of the Ovine Theater.
(b) The father of the owner of the Dolphin Hotel.
(c) A retired professor who owns the bookstore.
(d) A retired professor who live above the bookstore.
3. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
(a) Takes some cold Medicine.
(b) Goes for a run.
(c) Finds a public phone.
4. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
(a) He urges him to get to the point.
(b) He tells him to stop wasting his time.
(c) With silence.
(d) He is uncharacteristically friendly.
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
(a) At the ad agency.
(b) At a dinner party given by mutual friends.
(c) In an upscale restaurant.
(d) In a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
3. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
4. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
5. What does the Strange Man give to the Main Character in Chapter 18 before telling him to leave?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)