|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(b) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(c) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(d) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
2. From where does the Main Character phone his business partner in Chapter 23?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A nearby bar.
(c) The office.
(d) A grungy public phone.
3. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Shows him a different photograph.
(b) Tears up a check.
(c) Throws a lighter at him.
(d) Threatens him.
4. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(b) Pliers and a talking cow.
(c) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(d) A hammer and a talking sheep.
5. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Boss.
(c) The Girlfriend.
(d) The Rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
2. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
3. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
4. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
5. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)