|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
(a) US Army doctors.
(b) The Girlfriend.
(c) Japanese doctors.
(d) The Boss's personal physician.
2. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
(c) Batteries and a flashlight.
(d) Warm clothes.
3. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
(a) Finds a public phone.
(c) Takes some cold Medicine.
(d) Goes for a run.
4. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It is part of a sacred text.
(b) It implicates the Main Character.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
5. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
(a) She will research sheep and he will locate the area of the photo.
(b) She will get maps of the area and he talk to sheep owners.
(c) She will interview locals and he will research sheep.
(d) She will locate the area of the photo and he will talk to business owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
2. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
3. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
4. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
5. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)