|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
2. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a month.
(b) At least a year.
(c) Until his next birthday.
(d) He does not tell him.
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
(b) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(c) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(d) Losses of loved ones.
4. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
(a) Seedy and slightly intimidating.
(b) Old, but well cared for.
(c) Old and rundown.
(d) Opulent and beautiful.
5. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) Ovine Hall.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A public clinic.
(d) A public library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
2. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
3. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
5. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)