|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A famous and powerful man.
(b) Worms digging in dirt.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
2. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A public library.
(c) Ovine Hall.
(d) A public clinic.
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
(a) There are no maps of a certain area of this region.
(b) Some local maps have blacked out portions.
(c) The government will not disclose their tracking data.
(d) The government has stopped tracking sheep.
4. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
(a) They dislike him.
(b) They think he is hiding something.
(c) They are ambivalent towards him.
(d) They like him.
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) She rarely displays them.
(b) They bring her great luck.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
3. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
4. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
5. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)