|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Pay for the medicine.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Fire the Limo Driver.
(d) Come to the office.
2. Who is the Sheep Professor?
(a) The father of the owner of the Dolphin Hotel.
(b) A retired professor who live above the bookstore.
(c) A retired professor who owns the bookstore.
(d) The father of the owner of the Ovine Theater.
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(b) Losses of loved ones.
(c) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
(d) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
4. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
(a) Calls the female friend of the Rat's.
(b) Places an ad in the paper.
(c) Asks door to door.
(d) Posts fliers around the town.
5. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) Ovine Hall.
(b) A public library.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A public clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
3. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
4. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
5. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)