|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(b) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
(c) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
(d) That the Main Character will receive a package.
2. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
(a) Places an ad in the paper.
(b) Asks door to door.
(c) Calls the female friend of the Rat's.
(d) Posts fliers around the town.
3. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) Their hotel.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A bar.
4. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Tears up a check.
(b) Throws a lighter at him.
(c) Shows him a different photograph.
(d) Threatens him.
5. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(b) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
(c) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
(d) Go to a double feature at the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
2. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
5. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)