|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(b) His business.
(d) His mind.
2. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) The business partner.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A messenger.
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(b) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(b) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(c) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(d) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
5. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
(a) Its proximity to their location.
(b) A recommendation from a local.
(c) Its name.
(d) The ad in the phone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
2. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
3. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
4. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
5. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)