|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) The Ovine Theater.
(b) Local sheep ranches.
(c) Travel and tourism places.
(d) The postcard section at the bookstore.
2. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
(a) Losses of loved ones.
(b) Business losses due to pulling the sheep bulletin.
(c) The Boss's losses due to his health problem.
(d) The implied loss of the Main Character's life.
4. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
(a) Nausea and a rash.
(b) Fatigue and difficulty breathing.
(c) Dizziness and Depression.
(d) Headaches and hallucinations.
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Hokkaido, Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
2. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
3. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
4. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
5. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)