|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
(a) They are ambivalent towards him.
(b) They like him.
(c) They dislike him.
(d) They think he is hiding something.
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great luck.
(b) She rarely displays them.
(c) She gets a high off showing them.
(d) They bring her great misery.
3. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
(b) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
4. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Go to a double feature at the theater.
(b) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(c) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
(d) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
5. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(c) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(d) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
2. What political party is under the Boss's control?
3. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
5. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)