|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(b) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) Pliers and a talking cow.
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
3. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character just before she shows him her ears for the first time?
(a) That she cannot be responsible for his sorrow.
(b) That he will be at her command.
(c) That he must stay with her for a few months.
(d) That they must make love immediately.
4. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The business partner.
(c) A messenger.
(d) His ex-wife.
5. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a museum.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a documentary.
(d) In a National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
2. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
3. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
4. What does the Main Character buy after speaking with the Strange Man in Chapter 22?
5. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)