|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(a) His business.
(b) His mind.
2. What political party is under the Boss's control?
(a) The Pan-Asian party.
(b) The liberal party.
(c) The socialist party.
(d) The conservative party.
3. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
(a) How he met the Girlfriend.
(b) How he met the Rat.
(c) Where he obtained the sheep photo.
(d) The Rat's location.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(b) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a worm emblem.
5. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character during their phone call in Chapter 22?
(a) That too much drinking is an obstacle to success.
(b) That the fate of the business is in his hands.
(c) That the boss started out in the same manner.
(d) That everyone has something to lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
2. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
3. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
4. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
5. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)