|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
2. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Hire an assistant.
(b) Take care of the books.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Watch the cat.
3. What does the Main Character do in Chapter 22 before calling the Strange Man?
(a) Finds a public phone.
(b) Takes some cold Medicine.
(c) Goes for a run.
4. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(b) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(c) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(d) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
5. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
(a) Ovine Hall.
(b) A public clinic.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A public library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
2. How does the Main Character first meet his girlfriend?
3. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
4. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
5. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)