|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Tears up a check.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Shows him a different photograph.
(d) Throws a lighter at him.
2. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
(a) Its name.
(b) Its proximity to their location.
(c) A recommendation from a local.
(d) The ad in the phone book.
3. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
(a) They are ambivalent towards him.
(b) They think he is hiding something.
(c) They dislike him.
(d) They like him.
4. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) The Rat's signature.
(b) A picture of the Rat.
(c) Hidden text.
(d) A starred sheep.
5. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) The postcard section at the bookstore.
(b) Travel and tourism places.
(c) Local sheep ranches.
(d) The Ovine Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
2. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character that she has learned after their first day of research and hunting for the sheep?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
5. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)