|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When she wants attention.
(b) When there are animals around.
(c) During sex.
(d) When there are children around.
2. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Tears up a check.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Shows him a different photograph.
(d) Throws a lighter at him.
3. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
(a) To look at the sheep photograph.
(b) As a form of protection.
(c) To burn bugs.
(d) To look at a document.
4. What prediction does the Girlfriend make in Chapter 6 that comes true?
(a) That the Main Character will receive a package.
(b) That the Main Character will get violently ill.
(c) That the Main Character will get a phone call.
(d) That the Main Character will have a visitor.
5. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The business partner.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man that he must do in Chapter 23?
2. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
3. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
5. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)