|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
(a) Take care of the books.
(b) Watch the cat.
(c) Hire an assistant.
(d) Quit drinking.
2. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
3. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(b) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(c) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
(d) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Japanese military forces.
(b) Guerrilla forces.
(c) Occupation forces.
(d) Chinese military forces.
5. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
(b) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(c) Go to a double feature at the theater.
(d) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
2. What does the Strange Man want the Main Character to tell him in Chapter 17?
3. Who does the Strange Man say predicted that the death of the Boss due to his brain cyst would occur years ago?
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
5. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)