|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(b) His mind.
(d) His business.
2. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
(a) The ad in the phone book.
(b) A recommendation from a local.
(c) Its proximity to their location.
(d) Its name.
3. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(c) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(d) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
4. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
(a) One month.
(b) Not a single moment, until this mission is complete.
(c) Eight hours a night.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
2. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
3. What was the Dolphin Hotel before it was a hotel?
4. What does the Main Character tell the Business Partner he must do in Chapter 23?
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)