|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Strange Man tell the Main Character about the object seen through the magnifying glass?
(a) It puts the Rat in grave danger.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) It is part of a sacred text.
(d) It implicates the Main Character.
2. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
(a) Dizziness and Depression.
(b) Nausea and a rash.
(c) Fatigue and difficulty breathing.
(d) Headaches and hallucinations.
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Worms digging in dirt.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(d) A famous and powerful man.
4. What does the Strange Man do when the Main Character refuses to tell him what he wants to know in Chapter 17?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Tears up a check.
(c) Throws a lighter at him.
(d) Shows him a different photograph.
5. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
(a) With silence.
(b) He is uncharacteristically friendly.
(c) He urges him to get to the point.
(d) He tells him to stop wasting his time.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
2. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
3. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
5. Where does the Main Character go to buy supplies after speaking to the Strange Man?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)