|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Girlfriend tell the Main Character about her ears?
(a) They bring her great luck.
(b) She gets a high off showing them.
(c) She rarely displays them.
(d) They bring her great misery.
2. For how long does the Main Character tell the Business Partner that he will be gone?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least a month.
(c) He does not tell him.
(d) Until his next birthday.
3. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) A messenger.
(d) The business partner.
4. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
5. Who arrives at the Main Character's apartment after he makes his purchase in Chapter 22?
(a) The Rat.
(b) The ex-wife.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
2. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
3. What illness does the Boss have?
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
5. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)