|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
2. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) Their hotel.
(d) A bar.
3. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(c) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
(d) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
4. On what basis do the Girlfriend and the Main Character select a hotel to stay in?
(a) Its proximity to their location.
(b) A recommendation from a local.
(c) Its name.
(d) The ad in the phone book.
5. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(b) A major right-wing political figure.
(c) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(d) A major player in the conservative publication business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
2. How does the Strange Man respond to the Main Character's attempts at small talk during their phone call in Chapter 22?
3. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
4. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
5. What losses do the Strange Man and the Main Character discuss in Chapter 17?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)