|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 25-26: Transit Completed at Movie Theater; On to the Dolphin Hotel and Enter the Sheep Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symptoms does the Boss exhibit of the brain cyst and the required medications?
(a) Headaches and hallucinations.
(b) Dizziness and Depression.
(c) Fatigue and difficulty breathing.
(d) Nausea and a rash.
2. What does the Main Character tell the Strange Man he fears losing?
(c) His business.
(d) His mind.
3. Who is the Sheep Professor?
(a) The father of the owner of the Dolphin Hotel.
(b) A retired professor who live above the bookstore.
(c) A retired professor who owns the bookstore.
(d) The father of the owner of the Ovine Theater.
4. Who does the Strange Man say drew the image he shows to the Main Character in Chapter 18?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Boss.
5. What are the three occupations of the Girlfriend?
(a) Graphic designer, psychic, and dog walker.
(b) Model, proofreader, and call girl.
(c) Teacher, accountant, and sales clerk.
(d) Delivery person, Feng Shui advisor, and operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
4. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
5. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)