|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party is under the Boss's control?
(a) The conservative party.
(b) The Pan-Asian party.
(c) The liberal party.
(d) The socialist party.
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) God's inefficiencies.
(b) The Girlfriend's ears.
(c) The downfalls of naming a child.
(d) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
3. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(b) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(c) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(d) They call a taxicab.
4. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
5. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Limo Driver.
(b) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) An American with a poor accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
2. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
3. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)