|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(b) Pliers and a talking cow.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
2. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The person who picks up the cat.
(b) The Girlfriend.
(c) The station attendant.
(d) The Main Character.
3. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
4. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) In a pillowcase.
(b) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
(c) In a car in the garage.
(d) Outside the villa.
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) God's inefficiencies.
(b) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears.
(d) The downfalls of naming a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
2. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
3. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)