|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(b) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) Pliers and a talking cow.
2. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
(b) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
(c) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(d) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
3. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
4. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) A dilapidated taxicab.
(b) The Boss's Limo.
(c) An animal transport bus.
(d) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
5. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)