|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) The Girlfriend is crying.
(b) The Girlfriend is gone.
(c) There is an envelope on the table.
(d) There is a sheep in the room.
2. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
4. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) Pliers and a talking cow.
(b) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(c) A hammer and a talking sheep.
(d) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
5. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The superiority of animals over humans.
(b) The advertising business.
(c) Messages from God.
(d) The starred sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
3. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
4. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
5. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)