|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Lung Cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
2. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) A messenger.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Business Partner.
3. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
(a) It has a star on its belly.
(b) It has only one eye.
(c) It has no name.
(d) It has no tail.
4. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
5. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) Worms digging in dirt.
(c) A famous and powerful man.
(d) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
2. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
3. What best describes the Boss?
4. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
5. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)