|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
2. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(b) A major right-wing political figure.
(c) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(d) A major player in the conservative publication business.
3. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
(a) Genuinely pleased.
(c) Mildly annoyed.
4. What political party is under the Boss's control?
(a) The Pan-Asian party.
(b) The socialist party.
(c) The liberal party.
(d) The conservative party.
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) The Girlfriend is crying.
(b) The Girlfriend is gone.
(c) There is an envelope on the table.
(d) There is a sheep in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does the Boss have?
2. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
4. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)