|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says he does not know.
(b) In the garage.
(c) He says the Rat is dead.
(d) At the Dolphin Hotel.
2. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Lung Cancer.
(c) A brain hemorrhage.
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) They do not eat. They drink beer.
(b) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
5. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Guerrilla forces.
(b) Occupation forces.
(c) Japanese military forces.
(d) Chinese military forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
2. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
3. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)