|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
(a) It has a star on its belly.
(b) It has only one eye.
(c) It has no name.
(d) It has no tail.
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(b) They do not eat. They drink beer.
(c) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
3. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(c) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(d) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
4. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(b) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(c) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(d) They call a taxicab.
5. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) The Business Partner.
(c) A messenger.
(d) The Rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
2. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
3. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
4. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
5. What illness does the Boss have?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)