|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says the Rat is dead.
(b) At the Dolphin Hotel.
(c) In the garage.
(d) He says he does not know.
2. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) A dilapidated taxicab.
(b) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
(c) An animal transport bus.
(d) The Boss's Limo.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Hokkaido, Japan.
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) An American with a poor accent.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Strange Man.
(d) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
2. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
3. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
4. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
5. Who is referred to as the Boss?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)