|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(d) An American with a poor accent.
2. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says he does not know.
(b) In the garage.
(c) At the Dolphin Hotel.
(d) He says the Rat is dead.
3. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
(a) It has only one eye.
(b) It has no tail.
(c) It has no name.
(d) It has a star on its belly.
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(c) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(d) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
5. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
(c) Genuinely pleased.
(d) Mildly annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
2. What political party is under the Boss's control?
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
4. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)