|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
(a) The Girlfriend's ears on the Strange Man's head.
(b) Pliers and a talking cow.
(c) The Girlfriends ears sitting on the seat next to him.
(d) A hammer and a talking sheep.
2. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
(a) He imagines owning a restaurant.
(b) He imagines marrying the Girlfriend.
(c) He imagines cooking dinner for the Rat.
(d) He imagines getting on a train.
3. What illness does the Boss have?
(b) A brain hemorrhage.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
(a) It has no tail.
(b) It has a star on its belly.
(c) It has no name.
(d) It has only one eye.
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) There is a sheep in the room.
(b) The Girlfriend is gone.
(c) There is an envelope on the table.
(d) The Girlfriend is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
2. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
3. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
4. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
5. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)