|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party is under the Boss's control?
(a) The conservative party.
(b) The liberal party.
(c) The Pan-Asian party.
(d) The socialist party.
2. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(b) A famous and powerful man.
(c) Worms digging in dirt.
(d) A herd of sheep.
4. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The station attendant.
(b) The Girlfriend.
(c) The person who picks up the cat.
(d) The Main Character.
5. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
(a) The Business Partner.
(b) The Sheep Man.
(c) The Rat.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
2. What best describes the Boss?
3. What illness does the Boss have?
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
5. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)