|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) The Rat.
(c) The Business Partner.
(d) A messenger.
2. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
3. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The starred sheep.
(b) Messages from God.
(c) The advertising business.
(d) The superiority of animals over humans.
4. What does the Main Character drink in Chapter 9?
5. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) The Boss's Limo.
(b) An animal transport bus.
(c) A dilapidated taxicab.
(d) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party is under the Boss's control?
2. Who is referred to as the Boss?
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
4. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)