|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The starred sheep.
(b) The advertising business.
(c) Messages from God.
(d) The superiority of animals over humans.
3. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
(b) Mildly annoyed.
(d) Genuinely pleased.
4. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(c) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
(d) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
5. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They call a taxicab.
(b) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(c) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
(d) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
2. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
3. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
4. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
5. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)