|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) There is a sheep in the room.
(b) There is an envelope on the table.
(c) The Girlfriend is gone.
(d) The Girlfriend is crying.
2. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) A famous and powerful man.
(c) Worms digging in dirt.
(d) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
3. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(b) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
(c) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(d) A major right-wing political figure.
4. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Hokkaido, Japan.
5. What illness does the Boss have?
(a) Lung Cancer.
(b) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
3. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
4. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
5. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)