|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
(a) Politicians, information services, and stocks.
(b) Japanese imports, publishing, and politicians.
(c) Scientific institutions, a political party, and gold mines.
(d) Bankers, newspapers, and educational institutions.
2. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) The Boss's Limo.
(b) A dilapidated taxicab.
(c) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
(d) An animal transport bus.
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(b) They do not eat. They drink beer.
(d) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
4. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
5. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) He says he does not know.
(b) In the garage.
(c) At the Dolphin Hotel.
(d) He says the Rat is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
2. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
3. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
4. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
5. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)