|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(b) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
(c) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(d) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(b) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
(d) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
3. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A famous and powerful man.
(b) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) Worms digging in dirt.
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
2. How does the person who picks up the cat feel about caring for the cat?
3. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
5. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)