|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) In a pillowcase.
(b) In a car in the garage.
(c) Outside the villa.
(d) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
2. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The superiority of animals over humans.
(b) The advertising business.
(c) The starred sheep.
(d) Messages from God.
3. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Strange Man.
(b) The Limo Driver.
(c) An American with a poor accent.
(d) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
(a) Occupation forces.
(b) Chinese military forces.
(c) Guerrilla forces.
(d) Japanese military forces.
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) The Girlfriend is gone.
(b) There is a sheep in the room.
(c) There is an envelope on the table.
(d) The Girlfriend is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
3. What does the Main Character dream about in the limo on the way to the Boss's house?
4. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
5. Who arrives at the villa and tells the Main Character that he has behaved selfishly?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)