|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
2. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
3. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The starred sheep.
(b) The advertising business.
(c) The superiority of animals over humans.
(d) Messages from God.
4. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) They do not eat. They drink beer.
(d) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
5. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Worms digging in dirt.
(b) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) A famous and powerful man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
2. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
3. During the naming discussion in Chapter 24, what object is mentioned as a thing that is not named?
4. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
5. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)