|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(b) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(d) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
2. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) In a pillowcase.
(b) Outside the villa.
(c) In a car in the garage.
(d) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
3. Who says that names are given to things with purpose that are familiar and not mass produced?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The station attendant.
(c) The person who picks up the cat.
(d) The Main Character.
4. What is in the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) The Girlfriend and the Boss.
(c) Worms digging in dirt.
(d) A famous and powerful man.
5. Who is referred to as the Boss?
(a) The man behind a mysterious Internet based business.
(b) The man behind the largest liberal political party in Japan.
(c) The man behind the largest corporation in Japan.
(d) The man behind the political structure of Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
2. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
3. What illness does the Boss have?
4. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
5. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)