One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapter 33-35: She Leaves the Mountain; Hunger Strikes, A Find in the Garage; Thoughts in the Middle of the Pasture, and The Sheep Man Cometh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) The starred sheep.
(b) Messages from God.
(c) The advertising business.
(d) The superiority of animals over humans.
2. How do the Main Character and the Girlfriend get to the station after the cat is picked up?
(a) They are taken by the same person who picks up the cat.
(b) They call a taxicab.
(c) They take the Girlfriend's car.
(d) The Strange Man sends a different car for them.
3. Where is the location of the photograph that the Main Character used in the bulletin?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(b) Hokkaido, Japan.
4. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
(a) The Business Partner's brother-in-law.
(b) An American with a poor accent.
(c) The Limo Driver.
(d) The Strange Man.
5. What best describes the Boss?
(a) A major player in the conservative publication business.
(b) A technological genius with strong liberal viewpoints.
(c) A major right-wing political figure.
(d) A powerful leader of a corrupt family run corporation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
2. Who is referred to as the Boss?
3. What is the trilateral power base that the Boss is said to control?
4. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
5. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)