Part 1, Chapter 1: Wednesday Afternoon Picnic
* The Main Character receives a phone call about the death of a woman he once knew.
* The Main Character recalls meeting his weekly former lover in a coffee shop, and attends her funeral.
Part 2, Chapter 2: Sixteen Steps and Part 2, Chapter 3: The Slip
* The Main Character finds his ex-wife waiting at his house.
* The Main Character comes to terms with his divorce upon realizing his ex has left no personal items behind.
Part 3, Chapter 4: The Whale's Penis and The Woman with Three Occupations and Part 3, Chapter 5-6: Unblocked Ears and The Further Adventures of Unblocked Ears
* The Main Character takes the Girlfriend on a date and she shows him her beautiful ears.
* The Girlfriend predicts that the Main Character will receive a phone call about sheep, and he does.
Part 4, Chapter 7: Before the Strange Man and Part 4, Chapter 8: Now the Strange Man
* The Main...
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)