|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What trait did the author's mother posses that she was most ashamed of?
2. What was marriage to the author's parents?
3. What did the author spend his school days staring at in fear and anxiety?
4. What word does the author use to describe many of the places in Pages 77-109?
5. What did the author rejoice to see in his kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the details the author remembers most about the drugstore?
This section contains 1,122 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)