Quiz: The Kitchen, p. 51 - 73
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did the Jews greet the Sabbath?
a) "As a bride."
b) "As a groom."
c) "As a ghost."
d) "As a newborn babe."
2. What association did the New York World hold for the author?
a) The subway.
b) The Sears Tower.
c) The Empire State building.
d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
3. What emotion does the author speak of in great length in Section 3?
4. What drove the author's mother to work so hard?
b) Duty to her husband.
c) She felt the women in the neighborhood needed her.
d) They needed the money.
5. What did the author's mother do...
This section contains 335 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)