Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the story Katz tells as they recline on Indian Grove Gap?
2. What surprises Bryson about his equipment shopping trip?
3. What is the primary role of the Forest Service?
4. Where do Bryson and Katz decide to return to the trail?
5. What do Katz and Bryson hear about Mary Ellen two days after they leave her behind?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Summarize the details of the National Trails System Act which was passed in...
This section contains 870 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)