Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does Bryson reside in the beginning of the book?
2. How long is the Appalachian Trail?
3. What is the most compelling reason for Bryson to hike the trail?
The temperate zone forest is quickly vanishing.
4. What is one of Bryson's fears about the hike?
All the wildlife roaming about in the woods
5. Which is another of Bryson's fears?
6. The north point of the Appalachian Trail begins in which state?
7. Where do most hikers begin the Appalachian Trail?
From south to north
This section contains 5,108 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)