Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
2. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
3. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
4. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
Essay Topic 1
Barbara ultimately decides to travel with Peter across the country. What made her decide to do so? Do you agree that she made the right choice? Why or why not? Use examples to prove your argument.
Essay Topic 2
In all of the photos Peter selects to show the readers, there are none of his wife Barbara. Why do you believe he omits these pictures? Use examples from the book to support your conclusion.
Essay Topic 3
Through the course of his journey Peter meets many people. Describe the individual you believe impacts Peter in the most positive way. How do they change Peter for the better? Does Peter change that individual? What are the circumstances surrounding their meeting? Then describe the individual you believe impacts Peter in the most negative fashion. How do they change Peter for the worse? Does Peter change this individual? Support your opinion with examples from the text.
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)