|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bootleggers threaten the Oliver family in Chapter 15?
(a) They will murder the Oliver family.
(b) They threaten to turn the Oliver family into the police.
(c) They will burn the Oliver home down.
(d) They tell Mr. Oliver if he doesn't ask Peter to leave, they will kill Peter and Cooper.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The police station.
(b) The church.
(c) The woods.
(d) The hospital.
3. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A tornado.
4. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) That Cooper is sleeping.
(b) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
(c) That Cooper is stunned.
(d) Cooper is dead.
5. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) By the river.
(b) At the Farm.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
2. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
4. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
5. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)