|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
(a) At a mill.
(b) At a McDonalds.
(c) In a grocery store.
(d) At the Farm.
2. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
(a) He loves Alabama.
(b) As fondly of M.C. as he does Homer and the Oliver family.
(c) He detests M.C. as much as he does the racists he encounters.
(d) He detests Alabama.
3. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is enjoying his trip.
(b) Because he is alone after being around family.
(c) Because he is sad his friend died.
(d) Because he is no longer poor.
4. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In the tree house.
(b) In the guest house.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
5. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
(a) His children went to public school.
(b) His children did not go to school.
(c) His children went to private school.
(d) His children went to school out of state.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
2. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
3. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
4. By the end of Chapter 22, who does Peter realize he may be searching for?
5. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)