|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
2. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) That he would like some alcohol.
(b) Where Peter is staying.
(c) That Peter is a rat.
(d) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
3. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Taking a jog.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Playing in the woods.
4. In Chapter 26, what does M.C. pay Peter to do?
(a) Clean his gutters.
(b) Mow his lawn.
(c) Work in his store.
(d) Work on his farm.
5. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They pray for them.
(b) They give them shelter.
(c) They give the white church members food.
(d) They help rebuild the white church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
2. At the Farm Peter learns of Stephen Gaskin. Who is Stephen Gaskin?
3. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
4. Why does Peter not set up his tent in Chapter 24?
5. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)