|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
(a) A phone call.
(b) An email.
(c) An ad in the paper.
(d) Through people he encounters on his trip.
2. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) There was no celebration.
(b) They ignore one another.
(c) Everyone hates each other.
(d) Everyone gets along very well.
3. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Peter is begining to love America.
(b) Peter wants to move to Canada.
(c) Peter still hates America.
(d) Peter is indifferent.
4. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he is happy.
(b) That he is out of money.
(c) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(d) That he wants to live at the Farm.
5. In Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over to Peter. Who is driving the truck?
(a) Peter's dad.
(b) An old man.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A drunk man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
2. Where is Peter leaving at the start of Chapter 19?
3. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
4. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
5. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the altercation Peter is involved in during Chapter 24 and how it is resolved.
2. Describe M.C Jenkins. What important role does he play in Peter's life?
3. In Chapter 22 there is a terrible accident. Describe this event.
4. Describe the Oliver family home.
5. Why is Peter torn between two destinations at the start of Chapter 23? Which state does he decide to go to?
6. How do the teachings of Stephen Gaskin influence Peter in a positive way?
7. In Chapters 15 and 16, Peter finds himself isolated from the men at work. What causes this rift?
8. In Chapter 19, Peter hears about a location called the Farm. Describe this place.
9. How does Peter meet the Oliver brothers in Chapter 13? What does Peter do with them?
10. How does being on the Farm influence Peter in a positive way?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)