|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Angry and violent.
(b) Scared and vulnerable.
(c) Sad and depressed.
(d) Happy and upbeat.
2. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Playing in the woods.
(c) Taking a jog.
(d) Taking a nap.
3. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Clean the chicken coops.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Wash the dishes.
4. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) Where Peter is staying.
(b) That Peter is a rat.
(c) That he would like some alcohol.
(d) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
3. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
4. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)