|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor Wallace tell Peter before he leaves?
(a) To be careful.
(b) That he will have state troopers watch out for him.
(c) To never return.
(d) To watch his back.
2. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
3. Why does Peter not set up his tent in Chapter 24?
(a) He is spooked.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He wants to experience the great outdoors.
(d) He is tired.
4. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
(a) That Peter should quit his journey.
(b) That Peter should become a vegetarian.
(c) That Peter should become a farmer.
(d) That Peter needs to find a good southern woman.
5. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(a) They build a pinata.
(b) They throw a feast.
(d) They pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, Peter is debating traveling to which two states?
2. Where have Peter and Cooper left at the start of Chapter 20?
3. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
4. How do people treat Peter and Cooper at the Farm?
5. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)