Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Hide in the basement.
(b) Run away.
(c) Gather all of the guns in the house.
(d) Do not talk to Peter.
2. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he is happy.
(b) That he is out of money.
(c) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(d) That he wants to live at the Farm.
3. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
(a) Governor Wallace has an adopted child.
(b) Governor Wallace is mean.
(c) Governor Wallace is racist.
(d) Governor Wallace is friendly.
4. What offer does Governor Wallace make Peter?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) He offers financial assistance.
(c) To stay at his home.
(d) To work for him in exchange for food.
5. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) That Cooper is stunned.
(b) That Cooper is sleeping.
(c) Cooper is dead.
(d) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
2. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
3. Why does M.C. startle Peter?
4. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
5. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)