|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) Where Peter was born.
(b) What time it is.
(c) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(d) What Cooper likes to eat.
2. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They treat each other kindly.
(b) They become irritated with each other.
(c) They have a fist fight.
(d) They become closer.
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A tent.
(c) A camera.
4. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What type of person is Homer?
(a) Kind and gentle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
5. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the accident in Chapter 22 going to change Peter's journey?
2. Describe Peter's life growing up.
3. Describe the act of nature that occurs in Murphy in Chapter 17. How does Mary Elizabeth react?
4. Describe Governor Wallace and what Peter thinks about him in.
5. In Chapter 22 there is a terrible accident. Describe this event.
6. Why is Peter torn between two destinations at the start of Chapter 23? Which state does he decide to go to?
7. What is Peter's job title in Mobile, and what does that occupation do?
8. Peter meets many people on his trip. Sometimes people react to Peter in a bad way. Describe people's reactions to Peter and why they feel that way. Cite an example from Chapters 1-4.
9. What is Peter convinced he will find out on his journey?
10. Describe Peter's relationship with Cooper.
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)