1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
A man's journey across America and what he learns.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
In a country store explaining their journey.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
His high-school sweetheart.
6. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
This section contains 4,538 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)