|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
(a) Breezy Spring.
(b) Early Fall.
(c) Harsh winter.
(d) Warm summer.
2. What is Peter planning at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) His wedding.
(b) A surprise party for Stephen Gaskin.
(c) A vacation.
(d) His departure from the Farm.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) Some clean clothes.
(b) A new car.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) To take over his property.
4. In Chapter 28, where is Peter invited to go?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A circus.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A wild party.
5. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
(a) That Peter should watch out for hunters.
(b) That Peter is a drug-dealing Yankee and that he will kill Peter.
(c) That the road is closed.
(d) That Peter dropped his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 29, where is Peter going?
5. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)