|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cooper die?
(a) He is hit by a water truck.
(b) A hunter's rifle.
(c) A bear attack.
(d) Defending Peter.
2. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he is out of money.
(b) That he wants to live at the Farm.
(c) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(d) That he is happy.
3. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Jazz culture.
(b) Alternative culture.
(c) Hippie culture.
(d) Beatnik culture.
4. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) A new car.
(b) To take over his property.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) Some clean clothes.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 29, where is Peter going?
(b) Gulf of Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
4. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)