|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, Peter plans to travel to a location in Tennessee. How is this location described?
(a) A dry, desolate wasteland.
(b) A wintry mountain.
(c) A two-thousand-acre farm.
(d) A fun-loving state.
2. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He declines.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He makes a counter offer.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a mean spirited person.
(b) As a drug dealing hippie.
(c) As a loveable guy.
(d) As a cranky old man.
4. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut .
(d) Portland, Maine.
5. Who does Peter meet before leaving Alabama?
(a) A black state trooper.
(b) A black professor.
(c) A chef.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
3. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
4. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
5. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)