|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
(a) Peter emails the person.
(b) Peter is bored.
(c) Peter runs out of money.
(d) It is the holidays.
2. In Chapter 25, what surprises Peter when he enters the diner?
(a) There is no one there.
(b) Everyone is dressed in black tie.
(c) The diner is empty.
(d) Blacks and whites are dining together.
3. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The woman who kissed him.
(b) The drunk who threatened him.
(c) The man who stole from him.
(d) The girl that tripped him.
4. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Gloria County.
(b) Albert City.
(c) Shelby County.
(d) Johnson City.
5. At the end of Chapter 23, what does Peter decide to try and do?
(a) To meet Govenor Wallace.
(b) To meet the president.
(c) Call home.
(d) To try catfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is held at the the Superdome in Chapter 28?
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
3. In Chapter 19, Peter plans to travel to a location in Tennessee. How is this location described?
4. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)