|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A tent.
(b) A camera.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(b) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(c) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(d) Peter will travel to Canada.
3. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
(a) That Peter should become a vegetarian.
(b) That Peter should quit his journey.
(c) That Peter should become a farmer.
(d) That Peter needs to find a good southern woman.
4. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) Some store patrons.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) A postman.
(d) The sheriff.
5. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
(a) His children went to public school.
(b) His children went to private school.
(c) His children went to school out of state.
(d) His children did not go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people treat Peter and Cooper at the Farm?
2. Why does M.C. startle Peter?
3. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
4. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
5. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)