|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) Peter awakes and finds himself all alone.
(b) Peter's host threatens to kill him.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) An avalanche.
2. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(b) The reuniting of a family.
(c) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(d) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
3. Peter receives a gift at the start of Chapter 27. Who gives Peter this gift?
(a) He does not know.
(c) His mother.
4. Where have Peter and Cooper left at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His childhood friend.
(b) No one. He travels alone.
(c) His dog.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
2. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
3. In Chapter 23, Peter is debating traveling to which two states?
4. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)