|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
(a) He has dyslexia
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
2. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a cranky old man.
(b) As a drug dealing hippie.
(c) As a mean spirited person.
(d) As a loveable guy.
3. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He forgets his shoes.
(b) He cannot find work.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He loses his dog.
4. Why does Peter decide to head to head to Tennessee?
(a) He hears it's warmer there.
(b) He is invited by a family friend.
(c) He researches it on the internet.
(d) He misses a sense of family.
5. Why does M.C. startle Peter?
(a) He sneaks up behind him and shouts, "Boo!"
(b) M.C. is a beautiful woman.
(c) M.C. looks like Peter's father.
(d) He is carrying a pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter grow up?
2. Where does Peter meet. M.C.?
3. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
4. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
5. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)