|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
2. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(b) The Tianamen Square protests.
3. What does Peter do while at the Superdome?
(a) Takes photos.
(b) Eats good food.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Meets his wife.
4. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One day.
(c) He does not call his parents.
(d) Three days.
5. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A man in a truck.
(b) A sales clerk.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is held at the the Superdome in Chapter 28?
2. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
3. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
4. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)