|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter believe is speaking to him at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His mother.
(b) A preacher.
(c) His wife.
2. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) Baggy pants.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) A button-down shirt.
(d) His hair long.
3. Where have Peter and Cooper left at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
4. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) A teacher.
(c) M.C.'s wife.
(d) An actress.
5. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
(a) That Peter needs to find a good southern woman.
(b) That Peter should become a farmer.
(c) That Peter should become a vegetarian.
(d) That Peter should quit his journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form do Barbara and Peter receive the sign from God.
2. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
3. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)