|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he is happy.
(b) That he is out of money.
(c) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(d) That he wants to live at the Farm.
2. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) The president.
(b) "A lazy nigger."
(c) A nasty human.
(d) A good hearted Christian.
3. At the end of Chapter 19, where is Peter headed?
(a) The Farm.
(d) North Carolina.
4. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Rest stops.
5. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
(a) The sheriff's wife is allergic to dogs.
(b) Peter is rude to the sheriff's family.
(c) The townspeople threaten to fire the sheriff.
(d) Peter steals from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
2. By the end of Chapter 22, who does Peter realize he may be searching for?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
4. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
5. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)