|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
(a) He has dyslexia
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
2. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
(a) He detests M.C. as much as he does the racists he encounters.
(b) He loves Alabama.
(c) He detests Alabama.
(d) As fondly of M.C. as he does Homer and the Oliver family.
3. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
(a) Peter runs out of money.
(b) Peter is bored.
(c) It is the holidays.
(d) Peter emails the person.
4. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In his car.
(b) In a hostel.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a camp outside of town.
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(b) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(c) Peter gets a haircut.
(d) Peter cashes out his savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
2. In Chapter 23, Peter is debating traveling to which two states?
3. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
4. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
5. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)