|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bootleggers threaten the Oliver family in Chapter 15?
(a) They tell Mr. Oliver if he doesn't ask Peter to leave, they will kill Peter and Cooper.
(b) They will burn the Oliver home down.
(c) They threaten to turn the Oliver family into the police.
(d) They will murder the Oliver family.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The police station.
(c) The woods.
(d) The church.
3. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A broken limb.
(b) A Rattlesnake.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A thief.
4. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Happy and upbeat.
(b) Scared and vulnerable.
(c) Sad and depressed.
(d) Angry and violent.
5. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A set of new clothes.
(d) An honest answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
3. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
5. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)