|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(b) That he is out of money.
(c) That he is happy.
(d) That he wants to live at the Farm.
2. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
(a) Bootleggers and drug dealers.
(b) His college roomate's sister.
(c) An old friend.
(d) His great grandfather.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) His parents ask him to move out.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) He is bored.
4. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In a hostel.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a camp outside of town.
(d) In his car.
5. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school house.
(c) A firehouse.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is held at the the Superdome in Chapter 28?
2. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
3. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
4. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
5. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)