|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
(a) Return Peter to Washington DC.
(b) Ban Peter from town.
(c) Shoot Peter.
(d) Hang Peter from a tree.
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(b) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(c) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(d) He wants Peter to eat.
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(d) Rest stops.
4. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) A Rattlesnake.
(d) A thief.
5. At the end of Chapter 23, what does Peter decide to try and do?
(a) To meet Govenor Wallace.
(b) To try catfish.
(c) Call home.
(d) To meet the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
2. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
3. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
4. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
5. While Peter travels to a gathering he is invited to in Chapter 28, what does Peter see on his way to the event?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)