|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter believe is speaking to him at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) A preacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
2. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
(a) His children did not go to school.
(b) His children went to private school.
(c) His children went to school out of state.
(d) His children went to public school.
3. At the end of Chapter 29, how does Peter feel about his trip?
(a) He cannot wait for it to be over.
(d) The thrill is back.
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To tell him the trip is silly.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To travel with him.
(d) To wish him well.
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut .
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Homer?
2. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
3. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
4. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)