|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
(a) Governor Wallace is friendly.
(b) Governor Wallace is mean.
(c) Governor Wallace has an adopted child.
(d) Governor Wallace is racist.
2. At the end of Chapter 29, how does Peter feel about his trip?
(b) He cannot wait for it to be over.
(d) The thrill is back.
3. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
(a) That his father is ill.
(b) That president Kennedy was assassinated.
(c) That people have been catching the flu and dying from it.
(d) That he is almost to Louisiana.
4. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) A nasty human.
(b) The president.
(c) A good hearted Christian.
(d) "A lazy nigger."
5. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) One of the Oliver family.
(c) An altar boy.
(d) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
3. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
4. Where does Peter go in Chapter 27 to find a job?
5. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)