|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He decides to postpone his trip.
(b) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(c) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(d) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
2. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He buys a home in town.
(b) He collects his money and leaves.
(c) He decides to stay another week.
(d) He goes to jail.
3. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them money.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them food and directions.
(d) He gives them a ride.
4. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) The president.
(b) A good hearted Christian.
(c) A nasty human.
(d) "A lazy nigger."
5. What does Peter think about the people who follow Stephen Gaskin?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are brave.
(c) They are cowardly.
(d) They are wise.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
2. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
3. Where did Peter grow up?
4. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
5. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)