|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The woods.
(b) The police station.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The church.
2. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The tornados.
(b) The rain.
(c) The heat.
(d) The snow.
3. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is sad his friend died.
(b) Because he is alone after being around family.
(c) Because he is enjoying his trip.
(d) Because he is no longer poor.
4. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They give the white church members food.
(b) They give them shelter.
(c) They pray for them.
(d) They help rebuild the white church.
5. Where does Peter meet. M.C.?
(a) In a restaurant while eating meatloaf.
(b) In a bank while writing a check.
(c) In a country store while writing a postcard.
(d) In a store while buying clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
3. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
4. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
5. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)