|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) Some store patrons.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) A postman.
(d) The sheriff.
2. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Hillbillies and shacks.
(b) His family.
(c) Five-star hotels.
(d) Running water.
3. In Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over to Peter. Who is driving the truck?
(a) A young woman.
(b) Peter's dad.
(c) A drunk man.
(d) An old man.
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(c) Ten days later than expected.
(d) Sixteen days after he starts.
5. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
2. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
3. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)