|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) Peter never learns the person's name.
2. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Clean the chicken coops.
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Find a job.
3. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He decides to postpone his trip.
(b) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(c) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(d) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
4. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Chopping trees.
(c) Climbing moutains.
(d) Writing books.
5. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
(a) A farm.
(b) A church.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A commune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
3. In Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over to Peter. Who is driving the truck?
4. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
5. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)