|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A sales clerk.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A man in a truck.
2. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
(a) Ban Peter from town.
(b) Return Peter to Washington DC.
(c) Hang Peter from a tree.
(d) Shoot Peter.
3. What offer does Governor Wallace make Peter?
(a) To work for him in exchange for food.
(b) To stay at his home.
(c) He offers financial assistance.
(d) Leave town or else.
4. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) Everyone hates each other.
(b) Everyone gets along very well.
(c) There was no celebration.
(d) They ignore one another.
5. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To give up.
(b) To keep going.
(c) To call home.
(d) To cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
2. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
3. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
4. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)