|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
(a) A church.
(b) A farm.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A commune.
2. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
(a) A mill worker.
(b) Peter's girlfriend.
(c) Preacher's wife.
(d) The farm cat.
3. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
(a) His children did not go to school.
(b) His children went to private school.
(c) His children went to public school.
(d) His children went to school out of state.
4. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) Cooper is dead.
(b) That Cooper is sleeping.
(c) That Cooper is stunned.
(d) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
5. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Playing in the woods.
(d) Taking a jog.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 19, where is Peter headed?
2. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
3. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)