|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
(a) No one can meet Stephen.
(b) Stephen does not want to meet Peter.
(c) Stephen is in jail.
(d) Peter has no time to meet Stephen.
2. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To cry.
(b) To give up.
(c) To keep going.
(d) To call home.
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He steals Peter's money.
(c) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(d) He runs away.
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) September 5, 1973
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) February 15, 1975.
(d) October 30, 1973
5. Why does Peter not set up his tent in Chapter 24?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is spooked.
(c) He wants to experience the great outdoors.
(d) He is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
2. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
4. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)