|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Playing in the woods.
(b) Taking a jog.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Taking a nap.
2. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Happy and upbeat.
(b) Angry and violent.
(c) Sad and depressed.
(d) Scared and vulnerable.
3. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) At home.
(b) At the veneer mill.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In jail.
4. What offer does Governor Wallace make Peter?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) To stay at his home.
(c) To work for him in exchange for food.
(d) He offers financial assistance.
5. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They have a fist fight.
(b) They become irritated with each other.
(c) They become closer.
(d) They treat each other kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Peter start his journey?
2. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
4. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
5. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)