|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Albert City.
(b) Johnson City.
(c) Shelby County.
(d) Gloria County.
2. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(b) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(c) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
3. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
(a) The night the butcher's party in the town.
(b) The annual cow slaughter.
(c) Saturday night.
(d) A full moon.
4. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
(a) A church.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A farm.
(d) A commune.
5. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
(a) That Peter dropped his wallet.
(b) That Peter is a drug-dealing Yankee and that he will kill Peter.
(c) That the road is closed.
(d) That Peter should watch out for hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does M.C. startle Peter?
2. What type of person is Homer?
3. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
5. Where does Peter meet. M.C.?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)