|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(b) Sixteen days after he starts.
(d) Ten days later than expected.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) His parents ask him to move out.
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) Children arriving.
(c) Fire alarms.
(d) A singing choir.
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A school house.
(b) A firehouse.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A church.
5. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A thief.
(b) A Rattlesnake.
(c) A broken limb.
(d) A mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
3. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
5. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)