|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once every few months.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To tell them he loves them.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) To ask for more clothes.
(d) To disown them.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
(b) The taste of chicken.
(c) The woods.
(d) The Farm.
4. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) A classmate.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) His roommate's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
2. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
3. How do the bootleggers threaten the Oliver family in Chapter 15?
4. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
5. Where does Peter decide to travel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)