|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) To take over his property.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Some clean clothes.
(d) A new car.
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) A car-load full.
(d) As many as he can reasonably carry.
3. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A lunch break.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) An office meeting.
(d) A wedding.
4. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) A singing choir.
(c) Fire alarms.
(d) Children arriving.
5. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To cry.
(b) To keep going.
(c) To give up.
(d) To call home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
2. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
3. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
4. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
5. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)