|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
2. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
(a) Shoot Peter.
(b) Ban Peter from town.
(c) Hang Peter from a tree.
(d) Return Peter to Washington DC.
3. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
(a) One day.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) He does not call his parents.
4. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
(a) He asks for it.
(b) She wants him to know the same hospitality her brother felt.
(c) She thinks he is handsome.
(d) She pities him.
5. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
2. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
3. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
4. What type of person is Homer?
5. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)