|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people treat Peter and Cooper at the Farm?
(a) They laugh at him.
(b) They despise him.
(c) They fear him.
(d) They welcome him.
2. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) By the river.
(b) At the Farm.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the woods.
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel to Canada.
(b) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(c) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(d) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
4. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(b) The lack of sleep.
(c) The mountain has no path.
(d) Peter broke his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
2. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
3. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
4. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
5. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)