|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) September 5, 1973
(b) October 30, 1973
(c) February 15, 1975.
(d) January 12, 1980.
2. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
(a) A full moon.
(b) The annual cow slaughter.
(c) Saturday night.
(d) The night the butcher's party in the town.
3. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Gather all of the guns in the house.
(b) Hide in the basement.
(c) Do not talk to Peter.
(d) Run away.
4. At the Farm Peter learns of Stephen Gaskin. Who is Stephen Gaskin?
(a) A man in a truck.
(b) The leader of the commune.
(c) They mayor of Murphy.
(d) A policeman.
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) On top of a moutain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have Peter and Cooper left at the start of Chapter 20?
2. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
5. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)