|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
(a) He does not call his parents.
(b) One day.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
2. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) They have stood up for him.
(b) Peter feels sorry for them.
(c) They have given him a gift.
(d) It's their anniversary.
3. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
(a) The night the butcher's party in the town.
(b) A full moon.
(c) The annual cow slaughter.
(d) Saturday night.
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Combing his hair.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Waiting for money.
(d) Waiting for a taxi.
5. At the end of Chapter 19, where is Peter headed?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) The Farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)