|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two cows.
(b) Wood to build pig pens.
(c) A new car.
(d) A hundred dollars.
2. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He meets no one.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A kind man in a truck.
(d) A child on a bike.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The woods.
(b) The police station.
(c) The church.
(d) The hospital.
4. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
(a) At a McDonalds.
(b) In a grocery store.
(c) At the Farm.
(d) At a mill.
5. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) One of the Oliver family.
(b) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
(c) An altar boy.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
2. In Chapter 19, Peter plans to travel to a location in Tennessee. How is this location described?
3. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
4. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
5. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)