|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Clean the chicken coops.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Find a job.
2. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
3. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
4. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Every day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once every few months.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. In Chapter 19, Peter plans to travel to a location in Tennessee. How is this location described?
3. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
5. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)