|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a hostel.
(c) In his car.
(d) In a camp outside of town.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) His parents ask him to move out.
3. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
5. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
2. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
5. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)