|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Farm Peter learns of Stephen Gaskin. Who is Stephen Gaskin?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The leader of the commune.
(c) A man in a truck.
(d) They mayor of Murphy.
2. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
(a) At a basketball game.
(b) At the local fishing hole.
(c) At the general store.
(d) At a bank.
3. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) His family.
(b) Running water.
(c) Hillbillies and shacks.
(d) Five-star hotels.
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) A camping store.
5. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) "A lazy nigger."
(b) A nasty human.
(c) The president.
(d) A good hearted Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. What does Peter think about the people who follow Stephen Gaskin?
5. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)