|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Beatnik culture.
(b) Jazz culture.
(c) Alternative culture.
(d) Hippie culture.
2. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) He loses his way.
(c) He hunts a deer.
(d) He becomes seriously ill.
3. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(d) The Tianamen Square protests.
4. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) Some store patrons.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A postman.
(d) A hitchhiker.
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) A camping store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world event is occurring during the book?
2. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Who joins Peter on his trip?
4. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
5. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)