|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The deputy.
2. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
(b) That Cooper is stunned.
(c) That Cooper is sleeping.
(d) Cooper is dead.
3. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(b) They throw a feast.
(c) They pray for him.
(d) They build a pinata.
4. How do the bootleggers threaten the Oliver family in Chapter 15?
(a) They will burn the Oliver home down.
(b) They tell Mr. Oliver if he doesn't ask Peter to leave, they will kill Peter and Cooper.
(c) They threaten to turn the Oliver family into the police.
(d) They will murder the Oliver family.
5. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) Peter awakes and finds himself all alone.
(b) Peter's host threatens to kill him.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) An avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Homer?
2. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
5. By the end of Chapter 22, who does Peter realize he may be searching for?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)