|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Writing books.
(b) Chopping trees.
(c) Climbing moutains.
(d) Cooking dinner.
3. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(b) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(c) Peter gets a haircut.
(d) Peter cashes out his savings account.
4. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A priest.
(d) A sales clerk.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(c) Sixteen days after he starts.
(d) Ten days later than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
2. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
3. Where is Peter leaving at the start of Chapter 19?
4. What type of person is Homer?
5. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)