|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
2. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) An old man.
(b) They dine alone.
(c) An old woman.
(d) The store owner.
3. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Clean the chicken coops.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Wash the dishes.
4. What is Peter planning at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A surprise party for Stephen Gaskin.
(b) A vacation.
(c) His departure from the Farm.
(d) His wedding.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them money.
(b) He gives them a ride.
(c) He calls his parents.
(d) He gives them food and directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
3. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
4. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
5. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)