|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is sad his friend died.
(b) Because he is enjoying his trip.
(c) Because he is alone after being around family.
(d) Because he is no longer poor.
2. How do people treat Peter and Cooper at the Farm?
(a) They despise him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They laugh at him.
(d) They welcome him.
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) What time it is.
(c) Where Peter was born.
(d) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
4. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A broken limb.
(b) A thief.
(c) A Rattlesnake.
(d) A mountain.
5. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) October, 1973.
(b) March, 1973.
(c) July, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter leaving at the start of Chapter 19?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
3. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
5. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)