|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) Baggy pants.
(b) His hair long.
(c) A button-down shirt.
(d) Tattoos and piercings.
2. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
(a) His family.
(b) His wife.
(c) His child.
(d) His students.
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) Where Peter was born.
(c) What time it is.
(d) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
4. In Chapter 19, Peter plans to travel to a location in Tennessee. How is this location described?
(a) A two-thousand-acre farm.
(b) A fun-loving state.
(c) A dry, desolate wasteland.
(d) A wintry mountain.
5. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) A singing choir.
(b) Fire alarms.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) Nurses changing shifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
3. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
4. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
5. What type of person is Homer?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)