|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
(a) Stephen is in jail.
(b) Peter has no time to meet Stephen.
(c) No one can meet Stephen.
(d) Stephen does not want to meet Peter.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate's sister.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) A classmate.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) At the ocean.
4. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
(a) Breezy Spring.
(b) Harsh winter.
(c) Warm summer.
(d) Early Fall.
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut .
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Portland, Maine.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
2. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
4. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)