|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To travel with him.
(b) To tell him the trip is silly.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To beg him to stay.
2. How is Homer described?
(a) As a loving stay at home mom.
(b) As a burly lumberjack.
(c) As a real mountain man.
(d) As a studious secretary.
3. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) Where Peter is staying.
(b) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
(c) That Peter is a rat.
(d) That he would like some alcohol.
4. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
5. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Beatnik culture.
(b) Jazz culture.
(c) Hippie culture.
(d) Alternative culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
4. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)