|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
(a) His college roomate's sister.
(b) An old friend.
(c) His great grandfather.
(d) Bootleggers and drug dealers.
2. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) The holidays are approaching.
(b) He is out of money.
(c) He feels like a failure.
(d) His father died.
3. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Taking a jog.
(c) Playing in the woods.
(d) Taking a nap.
4. How is Homer described?
(a) As a studious secretary.
(b) As a loving stay at home mom.
(c) As a burly lumberjack.
(d) As a real mountain man.
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) A pastry shop.
(b) The post office.
(c) The veneer mill.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
2. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
3. At the Farm Peter learns of Stephen Gaskin. Who is Stephen Gaskin?
4. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)