|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Once every few months.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
2. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
(a) The Farm.
(b) The woods.
(c) The taste of chicken.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He loses his job.
(b) His parents ask him to move out.
(c) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(d) He is bored.
4. In Chapter 20, what is the Farm?
(a) A church.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A farm.
(d) A commune.
5. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(b) He breaks his arm.
(c) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
(d) He breaks his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
3. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
4. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
5. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)