|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
2. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(b) Mountain Lions.
3. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) A nasty human.
(b) A good hearted Christian.
(c) "A lazy nigger."
(d) The president.
4. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Five-star hotels.
(b) Hillbillies and shacks.
(c) Running water.
(d) His family.
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(d) At the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
2. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
4. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
5. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)