|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
(a) Nine days.
(b) A week.
(c) One day.
(d) A month.
2. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A tent.
(d) A camera.
3. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(a) They pray for him.
(c) They throw a feast.
(d) They build a pinata.
4. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(a) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To ask for more clothes.
(b) To disown them.
(c) To tell them he loves them.
(d) To ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
2. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
3. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
4. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
5. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)