|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The heat.
(b) The rain.
(c) The tornados.
(d) The snow.
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A thief.
(c) A broken limb.
(d) A Rattlesnake.
3. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he is out of money.
(b) That he wants to live at the Farm.
(c) That he is happy.
(d) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
4. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
5. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
(a) An email.
(b) Through people he encounters on his trip.
(c) A phone call.
(d) An ad in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
2. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
3. What does Peter think about the people who follow Stephen Gaskin?
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)