|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
(a) At a McDonalds.
(b) At the Farm.
(c) At a mill.
(d) In a grocery store.
2. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He calls his editor.
(b) He writes in code.
(c) He records notes in his laptop.
(d) He sends emails.
3. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(b) Peter gets a haircut.
(c) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(d) Peter cashes out his savings account.
4. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) That Cooper is stunned.
(b) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
(c) That Cooper is sleeping.
(d) Cooper is dead.
5. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) October, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
3. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
4. Who is Cooper?
5. What does Peter think about the people who follow Stephen Gaskin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)