|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(a) Mountain Lions.
2. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(b) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(c) He decides to postpone his trip.
(d) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(b) Peter will travel to Canada.
(c) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(d) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
4. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
(a) No one can meet Stephen.
(b) Stephen is in jail.
(c) Peter has no time to meet Stephen.
(d) Stephen does not want to meet Peter.
5. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is no longer poor.
(b) Because he is enjoying his trip.
(c) Because he is sad his friend died.
(d) Because he is alone after being around family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Peter on his trip?
2. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
3. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
4. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
5. What date does Peter start his journey?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)