|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cooper die?
(a) A bear attack.
(b) Defending Peter.
(c) He is hit by a water truck.
(d) A hunter's rifle.
2. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) By the river.
(b) At the Farm.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the woods.
3. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
(a) The deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) His parents ask him to move out.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
5. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They pray for them.
(b) They help rebuild the white church.
(c) They give the white church members food.
(d) They give them shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
2. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
3. What is Peter planning at the end of Chapter 20?
4. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)