|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
(a) One day.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Nine days.
2. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
3. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
(a) Playing in the woods.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Taking a jog.
(d) Taking a nap.
4. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
(a) He does not pay them for goods.
(b) He steals from them.
(c) He is telling lies about them.
(d) They think he was the cause of the raid.
5. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Peter is indifferent.
(b) Peter is begining to love America.
(c) Peter wants to move to Canada.
(d) Peter still hates America.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
3. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)