|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is alone after being around family.
(b) Because he is sad his friend died.
(c) Because he is no longer poor.
(d) Because he is enjoying his trip.
2. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
(b) The woods.
(c) The Farm.
(d) The taste of chicken.
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A tent.
(d) A camera.
4. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
(a) At the general store.
(b) At a basketball game.
(c) At the local fishing hole.
(d) At a bank.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them a ride.
(b) He gives them money.
(c) He gives them food and directions.
(d) He calls his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
3. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
4. Homer is better then Peter at what?
5. At the end of Chapter 19, where is Peter headed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)