|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(b) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(c) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(d) He decides to postpone his trip.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) He feels like a failure.
(b) His father died.
(c) The holidays are approaching.
(d) He is out of money.
4. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(c) New York.
(d) The Appalachian Trail.
5. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In his car.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a camp outside of town.
(d) In a hostel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Peter start his journey?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
4. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)