|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He goes to jail.
(b) He buys a home in town.
(c) He collects his money and leaves.
(d) He decides to stay another week.
2. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(c) The Appalachian Trail.
(d) New York.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a cranky old man.
(b) As a loveable guy.
(c) As a mean spirited person.
(d) As a drug dealing hippie.
4. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) To take over his property.
(b) A new car.
(c) Some clean clothes.
(d) A hundred dollars.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) His parents ask him to move out.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
2. What world event is occurring during the book?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
5. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)