|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He records notes in his laptop.
(b) He calls his editor.
(c) He sends emails.
(d) He writes in code.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) His parents ask him to move out.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
3. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A doctor.
4. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) The holidays are approaching.
(b) He feels like a failure.
(c) He is out of money.
(d) His father died.
5. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) A good hearted Christian.
(b) The president.
(c) A nasty human.
(d) "A lazy nigger."
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
2. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
3. What world event is occurring during the book?
4. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)