|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A few nights.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
2. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(b) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(c) The reuniting of a family.
(d) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
3. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The heat.
(d) The tornados.
4. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
5. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His child.
(c) His students.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
3. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)