|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
(a) He cries.
(b) He accepts.
(c) He offers his host something in exchange.
(d) He declines.
2. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He meets no one.
(b) A child on a bike.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A kind man in a truck.
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) A singing choir.
(b) Nurses changing shifts.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) Fire alarms.
4. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) The president.
(b) A nasty human.
(c) "A lazy nigger."
(d) A good hearted Christian.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To tell them he loves them.
(b) To ask for more clothes.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To disown them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
3. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
4. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
5. What type of person is Homer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)