|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) Rest stops.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) 100 miles to North Carolina.
2. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
3. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He dies.
4. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
(a) Harsh winter.
(b) Early Fall.
(c) Breezy Spring.
(d) Warm summer.
5. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(c) Mountain Lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
3. How is Homer described?
4. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)