|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
(a) Ban Peter from town.
(b) Hang Peter from a tree.
(c) Shoot Peter.
(d) Return Peter to Washington DC.
2. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He buys a home in town.
(b) He collects his money and leaves.
(c) He goes to jail.
(d) He decides to stay another week.
3. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
4. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(c) Where Peter was born.
(d) What time it is.
5. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) A singing choir.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) Fire alarms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
3. Homer is better then Peter at what?
4. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)