|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) The store owner.
(b) An old woman.
(c) An old man.
(d) They dine alone.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(b) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(c) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(d) Peter will travel to Canada.
3. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a mean spirited person.
(b) As a cranky old man.
(c) As a drug dealing hippie.
(d) As a loveable guy.
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The mountain has no path.
(b) Peter broke his leg.
(c) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(d) The lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
2. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
3. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
4. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
5. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)