|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) October, 1973.
2. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The tornados.
(b) The heat.
(c) The snow.
(d) The rain.
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(d) Rest stops.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate.
(b) His roommate's sister.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) A classmate.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
(a) That he will name his first child after him.
(b) That he will pay his rent.
(c) That he will dedicate his book to him.
(d) That he will return to see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
2. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
4. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)