|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
(a) He loses his way.
(b) He hunts a deer.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He becomes seriously ill.
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His father.
(b) His dog.
(c) His childhood friend.
(d) No one. He travels alone.
3. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In his car.
(b) In a camp outside of town.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a hostel.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To ask for more clothes.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) To tell them he loves them.
(d) To disown them.
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The lack of sleep.
(b) Peter broke his leg.
(c) The mountain has no path.
(d) The weather and lack of nourishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
4. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
5. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)