|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) A few nights.
2. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A camera.
(c) A tent.
3. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) His father died.
(b) The holidays are approaching.
(c) He is out of money.
(d) He feels like a failure.
4. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(b) The mountain has no path.
(c) The lack of sleep.
(d) Peter broke his leg.
5. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Rest stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
3. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
5. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)