|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A camera.
(d) A tent.
2. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Beatnik culture.
(b) Alternative culture.
(c) Hippie culture.
(d) Jazz culture.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) On a lake.
(d) The city.
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He steals Peter's money.
(d) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
5. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) September 5, 1973
(b) February 15, 1975.
(c) January 12, 1980.
(d) October 30, 1973
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
2. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
3. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
4. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
5. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)