|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
(a) She wants him to know the same hospitality her brother felt.
(b) She thinks he is handsome.
(c) He asks for it.
(d) She pities him.
2. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They become irritated with each other.
(b) They have a fist fight.
(c) They treat each other kindly.
(d) They become closer.
3. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) No one. He travels alone.
(b) His dog.
(c) His father.
(d) His childhood friend.
4. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) At the ocean.
(c) In a country store explaining their journey.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(b) Ten days later than expected.
(c) Two days after he starts.
(d) Sixteen days after he starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
4. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
5. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)