|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) A button-down shirt.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) Baggy pants.
(d) His hair long.
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(c) A car-load full.
(d) Enough to last him his entire trip.
3. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) October, 1973.
4. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
(a) He hunts a deer.
(b) He loses his way.
(c) He becomes seriously ill.
(d) He is robbed.
5. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A few nights.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) Twenty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
2. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
4. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)