|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A camping store.
(d) National Geographic.
2. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) What time it is.
(c) Where Peter was born.
(d) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
3. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
(a) That his father is ill.
(b) That people have been catching the flu and dying from it.
(c) That he is almost to Louisiana.
(d) That president Kennedy was assassinated.
4. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) Tattoos and piercings.
(b) His hair long.
(c) A button-down shirt.
(d) Baggy pants.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To disown them.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) To tell them he loves them.
(d) To ask for more clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
2. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
3. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
5. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)