|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He wants Peter to eat.
(b) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
2. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His friend.
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
(b) He breaks his arm.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
4. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) A singing choir.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) Fire alarms.
5. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They have a fist fight.
(b) They become closer.
(c) They become irritated with each other.
(d) They treat each other kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
5. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)