|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(b) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(c) Peter will travel to Canada.
(d) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Hartford, Connecticut .
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Portland, Maine.
4. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
5. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He returns home.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
4. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
5. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)