|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
2. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a mean spirited person.
(b) As a loveable guy.
(c) As a drug dealing hippie.
(d) As a cranky old man.
3. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He loses his dog.
(b) He forgets his shoes.
(c) He cannot find work.
(d) He becomes ill.
4. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Alternative culture.
(b) Hippie culture.
(c) Beatnik culture.
(d) Jazz culture.
5. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A sales clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
2. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
5. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)