|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) A nasty human.
(b) The president.
(c) "A lazy nigger."
(d) A good hearted Christian.
2. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's brother.
(b) Peter's roommate.
(c) Peter's wife.
(d) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(d) Peter never learns the person's name.
4. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) Children arriving.
(c) Fire alarms.
(d) A singing choir.
5. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To tell him the trip is silly.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To travel with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
3. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
4. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)