|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate's sister.
(b) His roommate.
(c) A classmate.
(d) His high-school sweetheart.
2. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(b) Sixteen days after he starts.
(d) Ten days later than expected.
3. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The tornados.
(d) The heat.
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To wish him well.
(b) To tell him the trip is silly.
(c) To travel with him.
(d) To beg him to stay.
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(b) Peter broke his leg.
(c) The mountain has no path.
(d) The lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
4. Where did Peter grow up?
5. How often does Homer travel to town?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)