|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The deputy.
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A thief.
(b) A Rattlesnake.
(c) A broken limb.
(d) A mountain.
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(d) Peter never learns the person's name.
4. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He loses his job.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
2. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)