|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(b) New York.
(d) The Appalachian Trail.
2. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) "A lazy nigger."
(b) A good hearted Christian.
(c) The president.
(d) A nasty human.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
4. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) On a lake.
(c) The city.
(d) The suburbs.
5. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once every few months.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
5. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)