|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Combing his hair.
(b) Waiting for a taxi.
(c) Waiting for money.
(d) Eating dinner.
2. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them a ride.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them money.
(d) He gives them food and directions.
3. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) A postman.
(c) A hitchhiker.
(d) Some store patrons.
4. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Rest stops.
(c) 100 miles to North Carolina.
5. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
(a) He asks for it.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She wants him to know the same hospitality her brother felt.
(d) She thinks he is handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
3. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)