|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A firehouse.
(b) A church.
(c) A school house.
(d) A hospital.
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Every day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once every few months.
(d) Once a week.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To ask for more clothes.
(b) To tell them he loves them.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To disown them.
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To travel with him.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To tell him the trip is silly.
5. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(b) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(c) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(d) He decides to postpone his trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
2. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
3. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
4. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
5. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)