|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a drug dealing hippie.
(b) As a mean spirited person.
(c) As a cranky old man.
(d) As a loveable guy.
2. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) A singing choir.
(b) Fire alarms.
(c) Nurses changing shifts.
(d) Children arriving.
3. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Writing books.
(b) Climbing moutains.
(c) Chopping trees.
(d) Cooking dinner.
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(b) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He wants Peter to eat.
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(c) The Appalachian Trail.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
3. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)