|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(a) Mountain Lions.
2. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He cannot find work.
(b) He loses his dog.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He forgets his shoes.
3. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(d) The Tianamen Square protests.
4. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Waiting for money.
(b) Combing his hair.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Waiting for a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
2. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
4. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
5. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)