|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To tell them he loves them.
(c) To disown them.
(d) To ask for more clothes.
2. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) His family.
(b) Running water.
(c) Hillbillies and shacks.
(d) Five-star hotels.
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) A singing choir.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) Fire alarms.
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Combing his hair.
(b) Waiting for money.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Waiting for a taxi.
5. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
3. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
4. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)