|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The heat.
(b) The tornados.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
2. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He sends emails.
(b) He records notes in his laptop.
(c) He writes in code.
(d) He calls his editor.
3. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
(a) His students.
(b) His child.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife.
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A lunch break.
(b) An office meeting.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A wedding.
5. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) The holidays are approaching.
(b) He feels like a failure.
(c) His father died.
(d) He is out of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
2. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
3. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
4. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
5. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)