|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) September 5, 1973
2. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
(a) She is thirteen years old.
(b) He is an old man.
(c) She is an old woman.
(d) He is missing an arm.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate.
(b) His high-school sweetheart.
(c) His roommate's sister.
(d) A classmate.
4. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In a hostel.
(b) In his car.
(c) In a camp outside of town.
(d) In a hotel.
5. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(c) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
2. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)