|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Ten days later than expected.
(b) Sixteen days after he starts.
(c) Two days after he starts.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(b) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(c) Peter will travel to Canada.
(d) Peter will travel to Alaska.
3. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
4. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Writing books.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Climbing moutains.
(d) Chopping trees.
5. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) The store owner.
(d) They dine alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
4. How is Homer described?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)