|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(b) Rest stops.
(c) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(d) A restaurant.
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) September 5, 1973
(b) February 15, 1975.
(c) January 12, 1980.
(d) October 30, 1973
3. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
(a) That he should have carried more food.
(b) That he left his wallet behind.
(c) That his journey is doomed for failure.
(d) That he won't discover America walking through the mountains. He needs to stick to the towns.
4. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Fire alarms.
(b) Nurses changing shifts.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) A singing choir.
5. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
2. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
3. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
4. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
5. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)