|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(b) Peter's roommate.
(c) Peter's wife.
(d) Peter's brother.
2. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The tornados.
(d) The heat.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) The city.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) On a lake.
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A camping store.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He cannot find work.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He loses his dog.
(d) He forgets his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
2. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
3. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
5. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)