|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) What time it is.
(c) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(d) Where Peter was born.
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once every few months.
3. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) The store owner.
(b) An old man.
(c) They dine alone.
(d) An old woman.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) His parents ask him to move out.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He loses his job.
5. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He sends emails.
(b) He calls his editor.
(c) He records notes in his laptop.
(d) He writes in code.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)