|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
(a) Breezy Spring.
(b) Harsh winter.
(c) Early Fall.
(d) Warm summer.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) His parents ask him to move out.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He loses his job.
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Hartford, Connecticut .
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
4. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) A button-down shirt.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) His hair long.
(d) Baggy pants.
5. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) They dine alone.
(b) The store owner.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
3. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
4. Where does Peter decide to travel?
5. How is Homer described?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)