|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) A new car.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Some clean clothes.
(d) To take over his property.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(b) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(c) Peter will travel to Canada.
(d) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
3. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
4. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) The city.
(d) On a lake.
5. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) A postman.
(d) Some store patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
3. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
5. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)