|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(c) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
(d) He breaks his leg.
2. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Five-star hotels.
(b) Running water.
(c) Hillbillies and shacks.
(d) His family.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
(a) In Homer's house.
(b) Back in Washington.
(c) Several towns away from Homer.
(d) In a shopping mall.
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He drives away.
(c) He steals Peter's money.
(d) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
5. What type of person is Homer?
(b) Kind and gentle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
2. What world event is occurring during the book?
3. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
4. Where does Peter decide to travel?
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)