|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Climbing moutains.
(c) Chopping trees.
(d) Writing books.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A sales clerk.
(c) A man in a truck.
(d) A teacher.
3. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(b) He wants Peter to eat.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is attacked by an animal.
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(c) The Appalachian Trail.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
3. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
4. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
5. How is Homer described?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)