|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) Rest stops.
(b) A restaurant.
(d) 100 miles to North Carolina.
2. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(b) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(c) He decides to postpone his trip.
(d) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He loses his job.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(d) His parents ask him to move out.
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(b) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(c) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
3. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
4. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)