|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A man in a truck.
(b) A sales clerk.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A priest.
2. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Ten days later than expected.
(b) Two days after he starts.
(c) Sixteen days after he starts.
3. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
(a) A kind man in a truck.
(b) A child on a bike.
(c) He meets no one.
(d) A beautiful woman.
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) A car-load full.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(d) Enough to last him his entire trip.
5. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) A postman.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) Some store patrons.
(d) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
3. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
4. What date does Peter start his journey?
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)