|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) A camping store.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A grocery store.
2. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A lunch break.
(b) A wedding.
(c) An office meeting.
(d) A birthday party.
3. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Running water.
(b) Hillbillies and shacks.
(c) His family.
(d) Five-star hotels.
4. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once every few months.
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In a country store explaining their journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
2. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
3. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
4. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)