|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
2. How is Homer described?
(a) As a loving stay at home mom.
(b) As a real mountain man.
(c) As a burly lumberjack.
(d) As a studious secretary.
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) A restaurant.
(c) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(d) Rest stops.
4. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) Twenty days.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A few nights.
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His dog.
(b) His childhood friend.
(c) No one. He travels alone.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
2. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
4. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
5. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)