|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He steals Peter's money.
(d) He drives away.
2. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Beatnik culture.
(b) Jazz culture.
(c) Alternative culture.
(d) Hippie culture.
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(b) Peter never learns the person's name.
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(b) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He wants Peter to eat.
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A camera.
(d) A tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Homer?
2. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
3. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
4. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)