|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Hippie culture.
(b) Alternative culture.
(c) Beatnik culture.
(d) Jazz culture.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A sales clerk.
(d) A teacher.
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(c) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(d) A car-load full.
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To travel with him.
(b) To tell him the trip is silly.
(c) To beg him to stay.
(d) To wish him well.
5. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
2. What type of person is Homer?
3. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
5. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)