|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) At the ocean.
2. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The city.
(b) On a lake.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) A farm.
3. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To keep going.
(b) To call home.
(c) To cry.
(d) To give up.
4. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A man in a truck.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A sales clerk.
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(a) New York.
(d) The Appalachian Trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
5. Homer is better then Peter at what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)