|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them a ride.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them money.
(d) He gives them food and directions.
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Chopping trees.
(b) Writing books.
(c) Climbing moutains.
(d) Cooking dinner.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He loses his job.
4. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Hartford, Connecticut .
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York, New York.
5. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) Baggy pants.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) His hair long.
(d) A button-down shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter decide to travel?
2. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
3. Where did Peter grow up?
4. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)