|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To travel with him.
(b) To tell him the trip is silly.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To beg him to stay.
2. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) An office meeting.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A lunch break.
(d) A wedding.
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(b) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(c) A car-load full.
(d) Ten pounds.
4. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's roommate.
(b) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(c) Peter's wife.
(d) Peter's brother.
5. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He steals Peter's money.
(d) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter decide to travel?
2. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)