|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) September 5, 1973
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) October, 1973.
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His friend.
(d) His father.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He returns home.
(d) He dies.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(b) Two days after he starts.
(c) Ten days later than expected.
(d) Sixteen days after he starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
2. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)