|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) On top of a moutain.
2. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Gulf War.
(d) The Cold War.
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) A camping store.
4. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Hippie culture.
(b) Beatnik culture.
(c) Jazz culture.
(d) Alternative culture.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He loses his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
2. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Who joins Peter on his trip?
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)