|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) World War I.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A sales clerk.
(d) A man in a truck.
3. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
(a) His students.
(b) His family.
(c) His child.
(d) His wife.
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(b) Ten days later than expected.
(c) Two days after he starts.
(d) Sixteen days after he starts.
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A camera.
(d) A tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
4. Who is Cooper?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)