|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut .
(d) New York, New York.
2. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter gets a haircut.
(b) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(c) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(d) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
3. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(b) Sixteen days after he starts.
(c) Ten days later than expected.
(d) Two days after he starts.
4. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
5. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A sales clerk.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. Where did Peter grow up?
3. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Where does Peter decide to travel?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)