|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) September 5, 1973
(d) October 30, 1973
2. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut .
(d) Washington, DC.
3. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) October, 1973.
(b) February, 1973.
(c) July, 1973.
(d) March, 1973.
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(b) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(c) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(d) The reuniting of a family.
5. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) His hair long.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) Baggy pants.
(d) A button-down shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
4. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)