|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To tell him the trip is silly.
(b) To travel with him.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To beg him to stay.
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) A car-load full.
(b) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Enough to last him his entire trip.
3. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
4. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(b) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(c) Peter will travel to Canada.
(d) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) A camping store.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
3. What date does Peter start his journey?
4. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)