|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(b) A car-load full.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Enough to last him his entire trip.
2. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(b) Peter will travel to Canada.
(c) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(d) Peter will travel to Alaska.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) At the ocean.
4. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A sales clerk.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A man in a truck.
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(b) The reuniting of a family.
(c) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(d) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
2. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
3. Who is Cooper?
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
5. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)