|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Beatnik culture.
(b) Alternative culture.
(c) Hippie culture.
(d) Jazz culture.
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) October 30, 1973
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) February 15, 1975.
(d) September 5, 1973
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He steals Peter's money.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(d) He drives away.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He returns home.
(d) He runs away.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) His parents ask him to move out.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
2. What world event is occurring during the book?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
4. Where did Peter grow up?
5. Where does Peter decide to travel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)