|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) At the ocean.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He returns home.
3. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Cold War.
4. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A lunch break.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An office meeting.
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut .
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
5. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)