|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Hartford, Connecticut .
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Portland, Maine.
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) October, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) March, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He steals Peter's money.
(c) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(d) He runs away.
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) A car-load full.
(b) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) As many as he can reasonably carry.
5. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The suburbs.
(b) The city.
(c) A farm.
(d) On a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
2. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
3. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
4. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)