|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He steals Peter's money.
(c) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(d) He runs away.
2. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(b) He decides to postpone his trip.
(c) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(d) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
3. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A priest.
(c) A man in a truck.
(d) A sales clerk.
4. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(b) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(c) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
5. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The suburbs.
(b) On a lake.
(c) The city.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)