|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(a) The Tianamen Square protests.
2. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Jazz culture.
(b) Alternative culture.
(c) Beatnik culture.
(d) Hippie culture.
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) February, 1973.
(c) October, 1973.
(d) July, 1973.
5. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) October 30, 1973
(c) January 12, 1980.
(d) September 5, 1973
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
5. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)