|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His father.
(b) His dog.
(c) No one. He travels alone.
(d) His childhood friend.
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He dies.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He returns home.
(d) He is attacked by an animal.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He loses his job.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Ten days later than expected.
(b) Sixteen days after he starts.
(d) Two days after he starts.
5. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A lunch break.
(c) An office meeting.
(d) A birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
5. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)