|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He returns home.
(b) He dies.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is attacked by an animal.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A man in a truck.
(d) A sales clerk.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The city.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) A farm.
(d) On a lake.
4. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's brother.
(b) Peter's wife.
(c) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(d) Peter's roommate.
5. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
(a) Hippie culture.
(b) Jazz culture.
(c) Beatnik culture.
(d) Alternative culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
3. What world event is occurring during the book?
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)