|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
2. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Gulf War.
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A tent.
(b) A camera.
4. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He breaks his arm.
(c) Nothing, he escapes uninjured.
(d) He receives several porquipine quills in his face.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(b) Ten days later than expected.
(c) Sixteen days after he starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
3. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
4. Who is Cooper?
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)