|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) In a country store explaining their journey.
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) October, 1973.
(c) July, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
3. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(b) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(c) He decides to postpone his trip.
(d) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate.
(b) His high-school sweetheart.
(c) His roommate's sister.
(d) A classmate.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) His parents ask him to move out.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world event is occurring during the book?
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
3. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
5. Where does Peter decide to travel?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)