|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) Peter feels sorry for them.
(b) It's their anniversary.
(c) They have stood up for him.
(d) They have given him a gift.
2. What does Peter think about the people who follow Stephen Gaskin?
(a) They are brave.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They are wise.
(d) They are cowardly.
3. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
(a) The sheriff.
(c) The deputy.
4. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Angry and violent.
(b) Happy and upbeat.
(c) Scared and vulnerable.
(d) Sad and depressed.
5. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) July, 1973.
(b) October, 1973.
(c) March, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
3. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What gift is Peter given in at the start of Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)