Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Clean the chicken coops.
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Go to church.
2. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They give the white church members food.
(b) They help rebuild the white church.
(c) They give them shelter.
(d) They pray for them.
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) Fire alarms.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) A singing choir.
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Do not talk to Peter.
(b) Run away.
(c) Hide in the basement.
(d) Gather all of the guns in the house.
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(b) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(c) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
4. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)