Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
(a) That he is almost to Louisiana.
(b) That president Kennedy was assassinated.
(c) That his father is ill.
(d) That people have been catching the flu and dying from it.
2. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) An altar boy.
(c) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
(d) One of the Oliver family.
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What time it is.
(b) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(c) Where Peter was born.
(d) What Cooper likes to eat.
4. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A therapist.
(d) A writer.
5. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(b) Peter's wife.
(c) Peter's roommate.
(d) Peter's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer is better then Peter at what?
2. Who joins Peter on his trip?
3. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
4. Why does Peter decide to head to head to Tennessee?
5. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)