Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) Peter never learns the person's name.
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) October 30, 1973
(c) September 5, 1973
(d) January 12, 1980.
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His friend.
4. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Hartford, Connecticut .
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(b) At the ocean.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) In a country store explaining their journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Peter start his journey?
2. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
4. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
5. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)