|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They have a fist fight.
(b) They treat each other kindly.
(c) They become closer.
(d) They become irritated with each other.
2. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) By the river.
(d) At the Farm.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
(a) That he will pay his rent.
(b) That he will dedicate his book to him.
(c) That he will name his first child after him.
(d) That he will return to see him again.
4. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once every few months.
(d) Every day.
5. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) One of the Oliver family.
(b) A priest.
(c) An altar boy.
(d) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
2. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
3. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
4. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
5. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)