|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Angry and violent.
(b) Sad and depressed.
(c) Scared and vulnerable.
(d) Happy and upbeat.
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) October, 1973.
(c) July, 1973.
(d) February, 1973.
3. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He buys a home in town.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He collects his money and leaves.
(d) He decides to stay another week.
4. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
(a) A writer.
(b) A therapist.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A doctor.
5. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) A good hearted Christian.
(b) A nasty human.
(c) The president.
(d) "A lazy nigger."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
2. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
3. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
4. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)