|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
(a) That he will dedicate his book to him.
(b) That he will return to see him again.
(c) That he will name his first child after him.
(d) That he will pay his rent.
2. In Chapter 19, Peter decides to head to his next location, how does he hear of this place?
(a) An email.
(b) An ad in the paper.
(c) Through people he encounters on his trip.
(d) A phone call.
3. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(b) A camera.
(d) A tent.
4. In what State do Peter and Cooper stay with the sheriff and his family?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
5. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
(a) A tornado.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A blizzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
5. What date does Peter start his journey?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)