|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does the officer claim Peter is equal to?
(a) The president.
(b) "A lazy nigger."
(c) A good hearted Christian.
(d) A nasty human.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A sales clerk.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) 100 miles to North Carolina.
(b) A restaurant.
(d) Rest stops.
4. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(b) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(c) He decides to postpone his trip.
(d) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
5. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
(b) One of the Oliver family.
(c) An altar boy.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
3. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
5. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)