|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A camera.
(d) A tent.
2. Where have Peter and Cooper left at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
3. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A man in a truck.
(b) A sales clerk.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) A camping store.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bookstore.
5. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) A car-load full.
(b) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) As many as he can reasonably carry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Wallace tell Peter before he leaves?
2. In Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over to Peter. Who is driving the truck?
3. At the Farm Peter meets many people, why does Peter never meet Stephen Gaskin?
4. How does Cooper die?
5. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)