|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) In a country store explaining their journey.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
2. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He drives away.
(c) He steals Peter's money.
(d) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
3. At the start of Chapter 24, whom does Peter call?
(a) His attorney.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
4. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is sad his friend died.
(b) Because he is enjoying his trip.
(c) Because he is no longer poor.
(d) Because he is alone after being around family.
5. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) It's their anniversary.
(b) They have given him a gift.
(c) They have stood up for him.
(d) Peter feels sorry for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world event is occurring during the book?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
5. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)