|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(b) Peter's wife.
(c) Peter's brother.
(d) Peter's roommate.
2. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) It's their anniversary.
(b) Peter feels sorry for them.
(c) They have stood up for him.
(d) They have given him a gift.
3. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) By the river.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At the Farm.
4. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
(a) At a bank.
(b) At a basketball game.
(c) At the general store.
(d) At the local fishing hole.
5. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the journey is a bad idea.
(b) He feels like nothing can go wrong. He is excited.
(c) He feels nervous and questions his trip.
(d) He decides to postpone his trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
2. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
3. How often does Homer travel to town?
4. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
5. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)