|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
(a) At a mill.
(b) At the Farm.
(c) In a grocery store.
(d) At a McDonalds.
3. How is Homer described?
(a) As a studious secretary.
(b) As a loving stay at home mom.
(c) As a real mountain man.
(d) As a burly lumberjack.
4. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Hillbillies and shacks.
(b) Running water.
(c) Five-star hotels.
(d) His family.
5. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Peter is indifferent.
(b) Peter wants to move to Canada.
(c) Peter is begining to love America.
(d) Peter still hates America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
2. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
3. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
4. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 23, Peter is debating traveling to which two states?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)