|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The girl that tripped him.
(b) The man who stole from him.
(c) The woman who kissed him.
(d) The drunk who threatened him.
2. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) They have stood up for him.
(b) It's their anniversary.
(c) They have given him a gift.
(d) Peter feels sorry for them.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Cooper not like?
(a) The Farm.
(b) The woods.
(c) The taste of chicken.
4. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
(a) The school house.
(b) The black church.
(c) Another town.
(d) Their homes.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them food and directions.
(b) He gives them a ride.
(c) He calls his parents.
(d) He gives them money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
2. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
3. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
4. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
5. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)