|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(a) New York.
(b) The Appalachian Trail.
2. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He is bored.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(d) At the ocean.
4. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He writes in code.
(b) He records notes in his laptop.
(c) He sends emails.
(d) He calls his editor.
5. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He has dyslexia
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
2. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
3. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
4. At the end of Chapter 22 when Peter leaves the Farm, how does Peter feel?
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)