|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) An altar boy.
(b) One of the Oliver family.
(c) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
(d) A priest.
2. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(b) New York.
(c) The Appalachian Trail.
3. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) There was no celebration.
(b) Everyone gets along very well.
(c) They ignore one another.
(d) Everyone hates each other.
4. How does Peter feel at that start of Chapter 19?
(a) Sad and depressed.
(b) Scared and vulnerable.
(c) Angry and violent.
(d) Happy and upbeat.
5. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The drunk who threatened him.
(b) The girl that tripped him.
(c) The woman who kissed him.
(d) The man who stole from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
3. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
5. How does Cooper die?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)