|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) A button-down shirt.
(b) Baggy pants.
(c) Tattoos and piercings.
(d) His hair long.
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(b) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(c) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(d) He wants Peter to eat.
3. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(a) The Appalachian Trail.
(b) New York.
4. Where is Peter leaving at the start of Chapter 19?
(a) New York.
(d) His house.
5. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
(a) The black church.
(b) Another town.
(c) Their homes.
(d) The school house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
2. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
3. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
4. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
5. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)