|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A pastry shop.
(c) The veneer mill.
(d) The post office.
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Chopping trees.
(c) Climbing moutains.
(d) Writing books.
3. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them money.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them food and directions.
(d) He gives them a ride.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He dies.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He runs away.
5. Why does Peter not set up his tent in Chapter 24?
(a) He is spooked.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He wants to experience the great outdoors.
(d) He is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
5. What is Peter planning at the end of Chapter 20?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)