|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has dyslexia
2. Why does Peter decide to head to head to Tennessee?
(a) He hears it's warmer there.
(b) He is invited by a family friend.
(c) He researches it on the internet.
(d) He misses a sense of family.
3. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His child.
(c) His students.
(d) His family.
4. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
(a) A set of new clothes.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) An honest answer.
5. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The woods.
(b) The police station.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Cooper and Peter doing at the start of Chapter 21?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
3. How long after Cooper dies does Peter leave the Farm?
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
5. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)