|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what does the vet tell Peter about Cooper?
(a) Cooper is dead.
(b) That Cooper is sleeping.
(c) That there is a chance Cooper might live.
(d) That Cooper is stunned.
2. Where does Peter bury Cooper?
(a) At the Farm.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) By the river.
3. Why does Peter have the emotions he is feeling at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Because he is no longer poor.
(b) Because he is alone after being around family.
(c) Because he is sad his friend died.
(d) Because he is enjoying his trip.
4. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) Peter feels sorry for them.
(b) It's their anniversary.
(c) They have stood up for him.
(d) They have given him a gift.
5. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) The city.
(c) On a lake.
(d) The suburbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
2. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
3. What is Peter planning at the end of Chapter 20?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
5. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)