|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(b) He wants Peter to eat.
(c) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(d) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
2. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) September 5, 1973
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) February 15, 1975.
3. When Chapter 22 opens, where is Peter working?
(a) In a grocery store.
(b) At a mill.
(c) At the Farm.
(d) At a McDonalds.
4. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
(a) At the local fishing hole.
(b) At a basketball game.
(c) At the general store.
(d) At a bank.
5. What does Peter realize at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) That he doesn't want to be one of Stephen's captives.
(b) That he is happy.
(c) That he wants to live at the Farm.
(d) That he is out of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
2. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
3. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
4. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
5. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)