|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A church.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A firehouse.
(d) A school house.
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A sales clerk.
(d) A priest.
3. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(a) The Tianamen Square protests.
4. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The reuniting of a family.
(b) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(c) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(d) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them a ride.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them money.
(d) He gives them food and directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
2. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What date does Peter start his journey?
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)