|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(c) In a country store explaining their journey.
(d) At the ocean.
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A thief.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A Rattlesnake.
(d) A broken limb.
3. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A month.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) A year.
(d) A few nights.
4. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) He drives away.
(b) He steals Peter's money.
(c) He walks with Peter the rest of the trip.
(d) He runs away.
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(a) New York.
(b) The Appalachian Trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Homer described?
2. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
3. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
4. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
5. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)