|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(c) Peter never learns the person's name.
2. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(b) The reuniting of a family.
(c) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(d) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
3. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(d) The Tianamen Square protests.
4. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He loses his job.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(b) New York.
(c) The Appalachian Trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
2. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
5. In Chapter 4, who comes to see Peter off on his journey?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)