|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To tell him the trip is silly.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To wish him well.
(d) To travel with him.
2. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A lunch break.
(b) An office meeting.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A birthday party.
3. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He writes in code.
(b) He calls his editor.
(c) He records notes in his laptop.
(d) He sends emails.
4. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
(a) That he will pay his rent.
(b) That he will name his first child after him.
(c) That he will dedicate his book to him.
(d) That he will return to see him again.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them food and directions.
(b) He gives them a ride.
(c) He gives them money.
(d) He calls his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
2. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
3. Who joins Peter on his trip?
4. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
5. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)