|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) September 5, 1973
2. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His high-school sweetheart.
(b) A classmate.
(c) His roommate's sister.
(d) His roommate.
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) Enough to last him his entire trip.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) A car-load full.
(d) As many as he can reasonably carry.
4. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To wish him well.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To travel with him.
(d) To tell him the trip is silly.
5. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) The store owner.
(b) They dine alone.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
4. What world event is occurring during the book?
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)