|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) In a country store explaining their journey.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
2. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A year.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) A few nights.
(d) A month.
3. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What world event is occurring during the book?
(a) The Cold War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Gulf War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(b) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(c) Peter gets a haircut.
(d) Peter cashes out his savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
2. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
5. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)