|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A firehouse.
(c) A school house.
(d) A church.
2. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
(a) To wish him well.
(b) To beg him to stay.
(c) To tell him the trip is silly.
(d) To travel with him.
3. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
(a) He cries.
(b) He declines.
(c) He accepts.
(d) He offers his host something in exchange.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(b) Ten days later than expected.
(d) Sixteen days after he starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Homer?
2. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
3. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
4. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
5. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)