|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He dies.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He runs away.
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He wants Peter to eat.
(b) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
(c) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(d) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
3. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) September 5, 1973
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) January 12, 1980.
4. What type of person is Homer?
(b) Kind and gentle.
5. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
(a) The Tianamen Square protests.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
2. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
3. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
4. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
5. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)