|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's roommate.
(b) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
(c) Peter's brother.
(d) Peter's wife.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) Some store patrons.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) A postman.
4. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(b) Peter will travel to Canada.
(c) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(d) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
5. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A firehouse.
(b) A school house.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
3. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
5. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)