|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(b) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(c) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He wants Peter to eat.
(b) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
3. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut .
(d) New York, New York.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He dies.
(d) He returns home.
5. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
(a) Warm summer.
(b) Breezy Spring.
(c) Early Fall.
(d) Harsh winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
2. What injury does Cooper receive during the attack in Chapter 3?
3. Why do people come to see Peter before he leaves Washington, DC?
4. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
5. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)