Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
(a) Rest stops.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) 100 miles to North Carolina.
2. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The mountain has no path.
(b) The lack of sleep.
(c) Peter broke his leg.
(d) The weather and lack of nourishment.
3. What are Peter and Cooper woken up by in the morning at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Nurses changing shifts.
(b) Fire alarms.
(c) Children arriving.
(d) A singing choir.
4. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) An old man.
(b) They dine alone.
(c) The store owner.
(d) An old woman.
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) No one. He travels alone.
(b) His dog.
(c) His father.
(d) His childhood friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
4. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
5. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)