|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The woods.
(b) The church.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The police station.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
(a) Peter offends them.
(b) Peter has an affair with a mill worker's wife.
(c) Peter sucks up to the boss.
(d) They think he is an informant.
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Waiting for a taxi.
(c) Waiting for money.
(d) Combing his hair.
5. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) October 30, 1973
(b) January 12, 1980.
(c) February 15, 1975.
(d) September 5, 1973
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
2. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
3. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
4. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
5. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)