|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a location which provides him materials for him trip. What does the place provide him with?
(a) A tent.
(b) A camera.
2. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A therapist.
(d) A drug dealer.
3. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) October, 1973.
(b) February, 1973.
(c) March, 1973.
(d) July, 1973.
4. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
(a) As many as he can reasonably carry.
(b) A car-load full.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Enough to last him his entire trip.
5. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) On a lake.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) The city.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
2. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
3. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
4. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
5. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)