|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) To take over his property.
(b) Some clean clothes.
(c) A new car.
(d) A hundred dollars.
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away.
3. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) Peter never learns the person's name.
4. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) March, 1973.
(b) October, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) July, 1973.
5. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) A button-down shirt.
(b) Tattoos and piercings.
(c) Baggy pants.
(d) His hair long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
2. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
3. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
5. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)