|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(b) The Appalachian Trail.
(c) New York.
2. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut .
(d) Portland, Maine.
3. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
(a) She thinks he is handsome.
(b) She wants him to know the same hospitality her brother felt.
(c) She pities him.
(d) He asks for it.
4. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To tell them he loves them.
(c) To disown them.
(d) To ask for more clothes.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them food and directions.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them a ride.
(d) He gives them money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
2. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
3. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)