|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He cannot find work.
(b) He forgets his shoes.
(c) He loses his dog.
(d) He becomes ill.
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. In Chapter 2, who challenges Peter to start his journey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friend.
4. In Chapter 2, what do Peter and Cooper do to prepare for their journey?
(a) Peter cashes out his savings account.
(b) Peter watches the Discovery Channel for survival techniques.
(c) Peter and Cooper train very hard.
(d) Peter gets a haircut.
5. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(b) They pray for him.
(c) They build a pinata.
(d) They throw a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
2. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
3. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
4. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
5. In Chapter 4, a local establishment provides Peter with items for him to carry on his trip. How many items do they provide him with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)