|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) What Cooper likes to eat.
(b) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(c) Where Peter was born.
(d) What time it is.
2. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They give them shelter.
(b) They pray for them.
(c) They help rebuild the white church.
(d) They give the white church members food.
3. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A school house.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A firehouse.
(d) A church.
4. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) A few nights.
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) A pastry shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The veneer mill.
(d) The post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Homer described?
2. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
3. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
4. What city do Peter and Cooper arrive in at the end of Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)