|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peter give the Oliver family at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) A new car.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Wood to build pig pens.
(d) Two cows.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
(a) Back in Washington.
(b) In Homer's house.
(c) Several towns away from Homer.
(d) In a shopping mall.
3. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(b) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(c) The reuniting of a family.
(d) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
4. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) Peter's family.
(c) The president.
(d) Peter's roommate.
5. In Chapter 10, who saves Peter, Scott, and Cooper from the attack?
(b) The deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
3. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
5. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)