|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) July, 1973.
(b) March, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) October, 1973.
2. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At home.
(c) At the veneer mill.
(d) In jail.
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate's sister.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) A classmate.
4. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He meets no one.
(b) A kind man in a truck.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A child on a bike.
5. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) They have given him a gift.
(b) They have stood up for him.
(c) Peter feels sorry for them.
(d) It's their anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
2. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
3. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
4. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)