|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) They have given him a gift.
(b) Peter feels sorry for them.
(c) It's their anniversary.
(d) They have stood up for him.
2. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Do not talk to Peter.
(b) Gather all of the guns in the house.
(c) Hide in the basement.
(d) Run away.
3. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) The veneer mill.
(b) The post office.
(c) A pastry shop.
(d) A grocery store.
4. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To give up.
(b) To keep going.
(c) To cry.
(d) To call home.
5. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(a) Mountain Lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
2. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
3. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
4. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
5. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)