|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Combing his hair.
(b) Waiting for money.
(c) Waiting for a taxi.
(d) Eating dinner.
2. In Chapter 10, a group of animals attack Peter, Scott, and Cooper. What type of animals are they?
(d) Mountain Lions.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, how does Peter feel people perceive him?
(a) As a drug dealing hippie.
(b) As a loveable guy.
(c) As a mean spirited person.
(d) As a cranky old man.
4. What type of person is Homer?
(b) Kind and gentle.
5. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His childhood friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His dog.
(d) No one. He travels alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
2. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
3. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
4. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
5. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)