|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The city.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) On a lake.
(d) A farm.
2. Why does the sheriff ask Peter to leave?
(a) The townspeople threaten to fire the sheriff.
(b) Peter is rude to the sheriff's family.
(c) Peter steals from him.
(d) The sheriff's wife is allergic to dogs.
3. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Clean the chicken coops.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Find a job.
4. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(c) Peter never learns the person's name.
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He meets no one.
(b) A kind man in a truck.
(c) A child on a bike.
(d) A beautiful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
3. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
5. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)