|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
(a) She thinks he is handsome.
(b) She wants him to know the same hospitality her brother felt.
(c) He asks for it.
(d) She pities him.
2. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
(a) He records notes in his laptop.
(b) He writes in code.
(c) He calls his editor.
(d) He sends emails.
3. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
(a) A button-down shirt.
(b) Baggy pants.
(c) Tattoos and piercings.
(d) His hair long.
4. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The city.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) A farm.
(d) On a lake.
5. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(b) What Cooper likes to eat.
(c) What time it is.
(d) Where Peter was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
2. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
3. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
4. What does the special officer think Peter's profession is?
5. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)