|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) A farm.
(b) On a lake.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) The city.
2. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He buys a home in town.
(b) He decides to stay another week.
(c) He goes to jail.
(d) He collects his money and leaves.
3. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school house.
(c) A firehouse.
(d) A church.
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) That Peter is a rat.
(b) Where Peter is staying.
(c) That he would like some alcohol.
(d) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
2. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
3. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
4. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
5. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)