|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
(a) His great grandfather.
(b) Bootleggers and drug dealers.
(c) An old friend.
(d) His college roomate's sister.
2. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) It's their anniversary.
(b) They have stood up for him.
(c) Peter feels sorry for them.
(d) They have given him a gift.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, what is Peter doing when the special officer arrives?
(a) Waiting for a taxi.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Waiting for money.
(d) Combing his hair.
4. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) His family.
(b) Hillbillies and shacks.
(c) Running water.
(d) Five-star hotels.
5. When does Peter reach Washington, DC?
(a) Two days after he starts.
(c) Sixteen days after he starts.
(d) Ten days later than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
2. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
3. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
4. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
5. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)