|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Peter stay after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a hostel.
(c) In his car.
(d) In a camp outside of town.
2. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) A hitchhiker.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A postman.
(d) Some store patrons.
3. What problem does Peter have after leaving the sheriff's house?
(a) He loses his dog.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He forgets his shoes.
(d) He cannot find work.
4. What is the name of the person that helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) Peter never learns the person's name.
5. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) He does not call his parents.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
2. Why does the lady at the diner give Peter a free meal?
3. In Chapter 5, the author begins to see signs. What are the signs for?
4. What historic event do we learn that Peter attended during his college years?
5. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)