|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) His family.
(b) Running water.
(c) Hillbillies and shacks.
(d) Five-star hotels.
2. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) He does not call his parents.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) The veneer mill.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The post office.
(d) A pastry shop.
4. What does Peter decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) He collects his money and leaves.
(b) He decides to stay another week.
(c) He goes to jail.
(d) He buys a home in town.
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) Where Peter is staying.
(b) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
(c) That Peter is a rat.
(d) That he would like some alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
2. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
3. What does Peter wear that is controversial?
4. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)