|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They have a fist fight.
(b) They treat each other kindly.
(c) They become irritated with each other.
(d) They become closer.
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) October, 1973.
(b) July, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) March, 1973.
3. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A thief.
(c) A Rattlesnake.
(d) A broken limb.
4. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
5. Who is Cooper?
(a) Peter's brother.
(b) Peter's roommate.
(c) Peter's wife.
(d) Peter's dog, a half Alaskan Malamute.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
2. How is Peter feeling about his journey at the end of Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
4. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
5. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)