|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does the individual miss because he helps Peter and Cooper?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A lunch break.
(d) An office meeting.
2. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
(a) A postman.
(b) Some store patrons.
(c) A hitchhiker.
(d) The sheriff.
3. Why does Peter feel depressed in Chapter 9?
(a) He is out of money.
(b) His father died.
(c) The holidays are approaching.
(d) He feels like a failure.
4. What horrible event occurs to Cooper in Chapter 3?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He dies.
(d) He runs away.
5. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
(a) February 15, 1975.
(b) September 5, 1973
(c) October 30, 1973
(d) January 12, 1980.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Peter call his parents?
2. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
3. What sub-culture do people think Peter is a member of?
4. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)