|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Homer?
(a) Kind and gentle.
2. What date does Peter start his journey?
(a) July, 1973.
(b) March, 1973.
(c) February, 1973.
(d) October, 1973.
3. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A tornado.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A hurricane.
4. Who joins Peter and Cooper on their journey in Chapter 9?
(a) His father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
5. In Chapter 11, what happens to Peter when Scott leaves?
(a) He loses his way.
(b) He hunts a deer.
(c) He becomes seriously ill.
(d) He is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 9, where is Peter headed?
2. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
3. Where does Peter decide to travel?
4. In Chapter 12, how long does Peter wait to call his parents?
5. What makes Peter's travel difficult in Chapter 9?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)