|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bootleggers threaten the Oliver family in Chapter 15?
(a) They will burn the Oliver home down.
(b) They will murder the Oliver family.
(c) They threaten to turn the Oliver family into the police.
(d) They tell Mr. Oliver if he doesn't ask Peter to leave, they will kill Peter and Cooper.
2. In Chapter 9, Peter and Scott become lost on the mountain. How do they treat each other?
(a) They become irritated with each other.
(b) They have a fist fight.
(c) They treat each other kindly.
(d) They become closer.
3. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In a country store explaining their journey.
4. In Chapter 3, who helps Peter with Cooper?
(a) A priest.
(b) A man in a truck.
(c) A sales clerk.
(d) A teacher.
5. Where does Peter decide to travel?
(a) Peter will travel from New York to Washington, D.C. and then to Louisiana
(b) Peter will travel from Maine to California.
(c) Peter will travel to Alaska.
(d) Peter will travel to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
2. How often does Homer travel to town?
3. Why does Peter's family member decide to join him?
4. In Chapter 4, Peter visits a place which will provide him equipment on his journey. What is this place?
5. What does the officer threaten to do to Peter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)