Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A firehouse.
(b) A school house.
(c) A church.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does Peter learn in Fontana Village, North Carolina?
(a) That people have been catching the flu and dying from it.
(b) That he is almost to Louisiana.
(c) That his father is ill.
(d) That president Kennedy was assassinated.
3. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He calls his parents.
(b) He gives them money.
(c) He gives them food and directions.
(d) He gives them a ride.
4. How does Peter react to offer of a free meal?
5. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He loses his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
2. Where did Peter grow up?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the individual do after he helps Peter and Cooper?
4. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
5. On what date do Peter and Cooper arrive at their first city destination?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)