|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural disaster strikes Murphy in Chapter 18?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A tornado.
2. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In the guest house.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(d) In the tree house.
3. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
(a) She is an old woman.
(b) She is thirteen years old.
(c) He is missing an arm.
(d) He is an old man.
4. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Peter still hates America.
(b) Peter wants to move to Canada.
(c) Peter is indifferent.
(d) Peter is begining to love America.
5. Where does Peter go to work while living in Murphy?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) The veneer mill.
(c) The post office.
(d) A pastry shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor Wallace tell Peter before he leaves?
2. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
3. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
5. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)