|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Chopping trees.
(c) Writing books.
(d) Climbing moutains.
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A Rattlesnake.
(b) A thief.
(c) A broken limb.
(d) A mountain.
3. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
(a) She is thirteen years old.
(b) He is an old man.
(c) He is missing an arm.
(d) She is an old woman.
4. Where does Peter meet. M.C.?
(a) In a country store while writing a postcard.
(b) In a bank while writing a check.
(c) In a store while buying clothes.
(d) In a restaurant while eating meatloaf.
5. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
(a) If they lay a hand on Peter or Cooper the Oliver family will be ready.
(b) That Peter is a rat.
(c) That he would like some alcohol.
(d) Where Peter is staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
2. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
3. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
4. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
5. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)