|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
(a) Governor Wallace has an adopted child.
(b) Governor Wallace is racist.
(c) Governor Wallace is friendly.
(d) Governor Wallace is mean.
2. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A set of new clothes.
(d) An honest answer.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
(a) A new car.
(b) Some clean clothes.
(c) To take over his property.
(d) A hundred dollars.
4. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) An altar boy.
(c) One of the Oliver family.
(d) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
5. In Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over to Peter. Who is driving the truck?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A drunk man.
(c) An old man.
(d) Peter's dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
3. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
4. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)