|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Climbing moutains.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Writing books.
(d) Chopping trees.
2. What offer does Governor Wallace make Peter?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) He offers financial assistance.
(c) To work for him in exchange for food.
(d) To stay at his home.
3. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 25, what surprises Peter when he enters the diner?
(a) Blacks and whites are dining together.
(b) There is no one there.
(c) Everyone is dressed in black tie.
(d) The diner is empty.
5. How often does Homer travel to town?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once every few months.
(c) Every day.
(d) Twice a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
2. What type of person is Homer?
3. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
4. In Chapter 26, what does M.C. pay Peter to do?
5. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)