|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) One of the Oliver family.
(b) A priest.
(c) An altar boy.
(d) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
2. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In the guest house.
(b) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(c) In the tree house.
(d) In the barn.
3. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
(a) The farm cat.
(b) A mill worker.
(c) Peter's girlfriend.
(d) Preacher's wife.
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Hide in the basement.
(b) Do not talk to Peter.
(c) Run away.
(d) Gather all of the guns in the house.
5. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
3. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
4. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
5. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)