|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(b) In the guest house.
(c) In the tree house.
(d) In the barn.
2. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
(a) Peter has an affair with a mill worker's wife.
(b) Peter sucks up to the boss.
(c) Peter offends them.
(d) They think he is an informant.
3. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) Peter's roommate.
(c) The president.
(d) Peter's family.
4. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
5. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
(a) A mill worker.
(b) Peter's girlfriend.
(c) The farm cat.
(d) Preacher's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
2. How is Governor Wallace disabled?
3. Homer is better then Peter at what?
4. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
5. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)