|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) Everyone gets along very well.
(b) There was no celebration.
(c) Everyone hates each other.
(d) They ignore one another.
2. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
(a) Do not talk to Peter.
(b) Run away.
(c) Gather all of the guns in the house.
(d) Hide in the basement.
3. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Shelby County.
(b) Johnson City.
(c) Albert City.
(d) Gloria County.
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A church.
(b) A firehouse.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school house.
5. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
(a) He is missing an arm.
(b) She is an old woman.
(c) She is thirteen years old.
(d) He is an old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "butcher night" as referred to in Chapter 15?
2. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
4. In Chapter 15, who is Annie?
5. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)