|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the tree house.
(d) In the guest house.
2. In Chapter 26, what does M.C. pay Peter to do?
(a) Mow his lawn.
(b) Work on his farm.
(c) Clean his gutters.
(d) Work in his store.
3. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
(a) The Appalachian Trail.
(c) New York.
4. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The lack of sleep.
(b) The mountain has no path.
(c) Peter broke his leg.
(d) The weather and lack of nourishment.
5. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
(a) That he left his wallet behind.
(b) That he should have carried more food.
(c) That he won't discover America walking through the mountains. He needs to stick to the towns.
(d) That his journey is doomed for failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Peter's host offer him?
2. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
3. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
4. When Mary Oliver receives word of the threat, what does she tell her sons to do?
5. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)