|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school house.
(c) A church.
(d) A firehouse.
2. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(a) They throw a feast.
(b) They build a pinata.
(d) They pray for him.
3. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A year.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) A month.
(d) A few nights.
4. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
(a) That Peter should watch out for hunters.
(b) That Peter dropped his wallet.
(c) That the road is closed.
(d) That Peter is a drug-dealing Yankee and that he will kill Peter.
5. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To give up.
(b) To cry.
(c) To keep going.
(d) To call home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
2. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
3. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
4. Where are Peter and Cooper at the beginning of Chapter 18?
5. Who attends the celebration at the end of Chapter 18?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)