|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the way, Cooper and Peter stop at a country store to buy a feast. Who joins them?
(a) They dine alone.
(b) The store owner.
(c) An old man.
(d) An old woman.
2. In Chapter 13, what must Peter do in order to live with the Oliver family?
(a) Clean the chicken coops.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Wash the dishes.
3. How is Homer described?
(a) As a real mountain man.
(b) As a studious secretary.
(c) As a burly lumberjack.
(d) As a loving stay at home mom.
4. In Chapter 7, What does Peter's host want to find out?
(a) Where Peter was born.
(b) If Peter is telling the truth about being on his property.
(c) What time it is.
(d) What Cooper likes to eat.
5. Why do the bootleggers dislike Peter?
(a) He does not pay them for goods.
(b) He is telling lies about them.
(c) They think he was the cause of the raid.
(d) He steals from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
2. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
3. At the end of Chapter 14 Peter receives his first pay check. How much is it?
4. In Chapter 26, what does M.C. pay Peter to do?
5. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)