|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the white church is destroyed, where do the white people go to pray?
(a) The black church.
(b) Another town.
(c) Their homes.
(d) The school house.
2. In Chapter 15, who does Peter discover lives in Murphy?
(a) Bootleggers and drug dealers.
(b) His college roomate's sister.
(c) An old friend.
(d) His great grandfather.
3. What does Governor Wallace tell Peter before he leaves?
(a) To watch his back.
(b) That he will have state troopers watch out for him.
(c) To never return.
(d) To be careful.
4. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The store clerk.
(c) M.C.'s wife.
(d) An actress.
5. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
(a) A Rattlesnake.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) A thief.
(d) A mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 5, where do Peter and Cooper heads toward?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Peter promise his host before leaving?
3. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
4. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
5. At the end of Chapter 5, Peter travels to a country store in what state?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)