|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
(a) His children did not go to school.
(b) His children went to private school.
(c) His children went to school out of state.
(d) His children went to public school.
2. Homer is better then Peter at what?
(a) Climbing moutains.
(b) Writing books.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Chopping trees.
3. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(b) The mountain has no path.
(c) Peter broke his leg.
(d) The lack of sleep.
4. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) An altar boy.
(c) One of the Oliver family.
(d) A man who gives Peter rides to work.
5. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) An actress.
(c) M.C.'s wife.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Homer travel to town?
2. What does Peter want from Governor Wallace?
3. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
4. Why is Peter surprised when he meets Homer?
5. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)