|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 8 begins?
(a) In a shopping mall.
(b) Several towns away from Homer.
(c) Back in Washington.
(d) In Homer's house.
2. In Chapter 18, how do the black church members help the white church members?
(a) They give them shelter.
(b) They pray for them.
(c) They give the white church members food.
(d) They help rebuild the white church.
3. At the start of Chapter 24, whom does Peter call?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His attorney.
4. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(b) In the guest house.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the tree house.
5. What code does Peter use to describe Alabama?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
2. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
3. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
4. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
5. How often does Homer travel to town?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)