|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Gloria County.
(b) Johnson City.
(c) Shelby County.
(d) Albert City.
2. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The drunk who threatened him.
(b) The woman who kissed him.
(c) The girl that tripped him.
(d) The man who stole from him.
3. In Chapter 26, Who is Miss Margaret?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An actress.
(d) M.C.'s wife.
4. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A few nights.
(d) Twenty days.
5. At the start of Chapter 24, whom does Peter call?
(a) His father.
(b) His attorney.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who is Preacher?
2. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
3. At the end of Chapter 25, Peter goes to a restaurant and meets a black man. Where did the black man send his children to school?
4. What is Peter's response to his host's offer?
5. What idea does M.C. put into Peter's head?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)