|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
(a) As fondly of M.C. as he does Homer and the Oliver family.
(b) He detests M.C. as much as he does the racists he encounters.
(c) He loves Alabama.
(d) He detests Alabama.
2. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them food and directions.
(b) He gives them a ride.
(c) He gives them money.
(d) He calls his parents.
3. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A firehouse.
(c) A school house.
(d) A church.
4. As Peter is walking in Chapter 24, a pickup truck pulls over next to him. What does the driver of the truck yell at Peter?
(a) That Peter should watch out for hunters.
(b) That Peter dropped his wallet.
(c) That Peter is a drug-dealing Yankee and that he will kill Peter.
(d) That the road is closed.
5. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Five-star hotels.
(b) Hillbillies and shacks.
(c) Running water.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does the oldest Oliver son tell the bootleggers?
2. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
3. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
4. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 17, why are the men at the mill mad at Peter?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)