|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter's host make this offer?
(a) He feels he is old and going to die soon.
(b) He wants Peter to eat.
(c) Peter's clothes were ruined in the avalanche.
(d) He thinks walking will take Peter too long.
2. What room does Peter stay in while at M.C.'s house?
(a) In the tree house.
(b) In the guest house.
(c) In M.C.'s son's bedroom.
(d) In the barn.
3. What is Peter's first reaction upon encountering the challenge in Chapter 5?
(a) To keep going.
(b) To cry.
(c) To call home.
(d) To give up.
4. Who does Peter forgive at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) The woman who kissed him.
(b) The girl that tripped him.
(c) The man who stole from him.
(d) The drunk who threatened him.
5. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
(a) Governor Wallace is mean.
(b) Governor Wallace is friendly.
(c) Governor Wallace has an adopted child.
(d) Governor Wallace is racist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
2. In Chapter 25, Governor Wallace makes Peter an offer. What is Peter's response to Governor Wallace's offer?
3. How is Homer described?
4. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
5. What exciting event occurs at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)