|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Five-star hotels.
(b) Running water.
(c) Hillbillies and shacks.
(d) His family.
2. What is the weather like at the end of Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 13, where does Peter meet the Oliver brothers?
(a) At a bank.
(b) At the local fishing hole.
(c) At the general store.
(d) At a basketball game.
4. Why does M.C. startle Peter?
(a) M.C. is a beautiful woman.
(b) M.C. looks like Peter's father.
(c) He sneaks up behind him and shouts, "Boo!"
(d) He is carrying a pistol.
5. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) They ignore one another.
(b) Everyone hates each other.
(c) Everyone gets along very well.
(d) There was no celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Peter and Cooper stay with Homer?
2. What type of weather did Peter and Cooper encounter while traveling through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina?
3. How does Peter feel about America at the end of Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
5. In Chapter 5, who stops to help Peter and Cooper?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)