|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, what does M.C. pay Peter to do?
(a) Mow his lawn.
(b) Work on his farm.
(c) Clean his gutters.
(d) Work in his store.
2. Why is Peter's climb in the mountains such a challenge?
(a) The weather and lack of nourishment.
(b) Peter broke his leg.
(c) The lack of sleep.
(d) The mountain has no path.
3. How do the guests at the celebration get along with each other?
(a) There was no celebration.
(b) Everyone hates each other.
(c) Everyone gets along very well.
(d) They ignore one another.
4. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) His family.
(b) Five-star hotels.
(c) Running water.
(d) Hillbillies and shacks.
5. In Chapter 5, how does the person that stops help Peter and Cooper?
(a) He gives them a ride.
(b) He calls his parents.
(c) He gives them food and directions.
(d) He gives them money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter at the beginning of Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 5, Peter and Cooper meet their first big challenge. What is it?
3. How does the author keep track of his adventures without carrying a lot of materials?
4. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
5. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)