|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At home.
(c) In jail.
(d) At the veneer mill.
2. What does the Oliver family do to send Peter off in Chapter 18?
(a) They build a pinata.
(b) They throw a feast.
(c) They pray for him.
3. How does Peter feel when he leaves M.C's place?
(a) As fondly of M.C. as he does Homer and the Oliver family.
(b) He detests M.C. as much as he does the racists he encounters.
(c) He loves Alabama.
(d) He detests Alabama.
4. Why does Peter give the Oliver family a gift?
(a) It's their anniversary.
(b) They have stood up for him.
(c) They have given him a gift.
(d) Peter feels sorry for them.
5. What is Peter shocked to NOT find in West Virginia?
(a) Running water.
(b) Hillbillies and shacks.
(c) His family.
(d) Five-star hotels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Peter and Cooper find a place to stay. Where is it?
2. While walking through the mountains Peter realizes something. What does he realize?
3. In Chapter 6, Peter is told he needs to meet Homer. Who tells him this?
4. How does Governor Wallace shock Peter?
5. How is Homer described?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)