1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(b) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
(c) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(d) The reuniting of a family.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In a country store explaining their journey.
(b) On top of a moutain.
(c) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(d) At the ocean.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The city.
(b) The suburbs.
(c) On a lake.
(d) A farm.
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His childhood friend.
(b) His dog.
(c) No one. He travels alone.
(d) His father.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His roommate's sister.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) A classmate.
6. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) His parents ask him to move out.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) He is bored.
This section contains 4,538 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)