1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(b) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(c) The reuniting of a family.
(d) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) On top of a moutain.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The suburbs.
(b) On a lake.
(c) A farm.
(d) The city.
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His childhood friend.
(b) No one. He travels alone.
(c) His father.
(d) His dog.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) A classmate.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His high-school sweetheart.
(d) His roommate's sister.
6. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
(c) He loses his job.
(d) His parents ask him to move out.
This section contains 4,538 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)