1. What is the book A Walk Across America about?
(a) The reuniting of a family.
(b) A man's journey across America and what he learns.
(c) The travels of a dog who ran away from home.
(d) A story of a woman who battles the elements across America.
2. Where are Peter and Cooper when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) In Peter's home in front of a fire.
(b) In a country store explaining their journey.
(c) On top of a moutain.
(d) At the ocean.
3. Where did Peter grow up?
(a) The suburbs.
(b) A farm.
(c) On a lake.
(d) The city.
4. Who joins Peter on his trip?
(a) His dog.
(b) His childhood friend.
(c) His father.
(d) No one. He travels alone.
5. In Chapter 2, we learn Peter married while in College. Whom did he marry?
(a) His high-school sweetheart.
(b) A classmate.
(c) His roommate.
(d) His roommate's sister.
6. In Chapter 2, we learn why Peter starts his journey. What is the reason?
(a) He loses his job.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His parents ask him to move out.
(d) He wants to see if America is as bad as he believes.
This section contains 4,538 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)