Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is cold and afraid of losing a thumb in Poem 10?
2. In Poem 11, who is the character that William Blake compliments?
3. Which characters mentioned in Poem 8 are tired of traveling?
4. What is the symbol for someone who leads in Poem 12?
5. Which object mentioned in Poem 8 is far away and yellow and orange like the sunflowers?
Write a short essay analyzing the different emotional changes of 3 characters, looking at similar events and how they impact each of them quite differently.
As a metaphorical character, the Man in the Marmalade Hat is quite appealing. Choose one of the 3 options below to write about.
1) What are some actions or behaviors that he performs that are of greater significance?
2) How does he appeal to the other characters? What emotions does he evoke in them?
3) How does the Man in the Marmalade Hat reveal that he is a peacemaker?
The Sunflowers display a restless character. What action taken by Blake enables them to feel more free? Why do they desire to move? How is this event allegorical?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)