Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is cold and afraid of losing a thumb in Poem 10?
2. In Poem 11, who is the character that William Blake compliments?
3. Which characters mentioned in Poem 8 are tired of traveling?
4. What is the symbol for someone who leads in Poem 12?
5. Which object mentioned in Poem 8 is far away and yellow and orange like the sunflowers?
Essay Topic 1
The Rabbit and the Tiger are two of the most active characters.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different?
Part 2) What are some events that the rabbit had a direct influence upon? What are some events that the Tiger had a direct influence upon?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger and why?
Essay Topic 2
Certain relationships create a good foundation for the story. When Nancy asks her babysitter to tell her a bedtime story, they both interact in a very convincing manner. Describe why this relationship is believable.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the gifts William Blake gives each of the travelers who accompany him to the Milky Way. Explain what each character does and what the gift represents.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)