Mid-Book Test (up to Poem 8, "Two Sunflowers Move into the Yellow Room")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which poetic form employed in Poem 8 is slower than the iambic form?
2. Which character is dressed as a sailor outfit?
3. Which characters play gongs and drums during Poem 5?
4. Which character signs the dedication on the title page in the Introduction?
5. What is the poetic form of Poem 3?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the Basilisk mentioned in Poem 6?
This section contains 830 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)