|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character mentioned in Poem 9 loves puns?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) The cow.
(c) The boy.
(d) The Marmalade Man.
2. What place is called the holy hill in Poem 16?
(a) The castle.
(b) The cow's cloud.
(c) The inn.
(d) The meadow.
3. Which character mentioned in Poem 9 has been busy cleaning the inn?
(a) The boy.
(b) The Marmalade Man.
(c) The rabbit.
(d) William Blake.
4. What materials are used to make the chairs in Poem 15?
(a) Wool, velvet, and silk.
(b) Bat's wool, snail's feet, and onion skin.
(c) Velveteen, snail's feet, and comet's hair.
(d) Bat's wool, mouse fur, and mole's skin.
5. What is the rare rhythmic form employed in Poem 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which object mentioned in Poem 8 is far away and yellow and orange like the sunflowers?
2. In line one of Poem 13, what does the King of Cats tell his wife to do?
3. Which character has been pilfering food from William Blake in Poem 15?
4. By making believe in Poem 9, what can people do?
5. Which character receives only a handful of dirt in Poem 10?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)