|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have to make amends in Poem 12?
(a) The fox and hound.
(b) The lamb and tiger.
(c) The boy and rabbit.
(d) The cat and rat.
2. Which character in Poem 9 gives the gift of hay?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) The Marmalade Man.
(c) William Blake.
(d) The cow.
3. How does Stanza 3 of Poem 13 differ from the other stanzas?
(a) By discussing the wife's appearance.
(b) By discussing food.
(c) By making travel plans.
(d) By being mystical.
4. Which character says farewell in Poem 16?
(a) The cloud.
(b) The tailor.
(c) The boy.
(d) William Blake.
5. Which character is working in an office in the illustration of Poem 11?
(a) Mrs. Blake.
(b) The rat.
(c) The tiger.
(d) William Blake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in Poem 10 gives out rewards?
2. Who is the character that drinks tea with William Blake in Poem 13?
3. Which characters mentioned in Poem 8 are tired of traveling?
4. What are the materials used by the tailor to build a house in Poem 15?
5. In Poem 10, what characters does William Blake lead on a walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Blake give the rat iron boots to wear in Poem 10?
2. What is the lesson contained in Poem 15?
3. Describe tasks the King of Cats gives his wife in Poem 13.
4. What are the rewards offered in Poem 12?
5. Why is the fire contained in Poem 11?
6. Why would the lion lie down beside a bear, rabbit, sheep, and bird in Poem 14?
7. How is the experience different for the tiger compared to the boy in Poem 10?
8. How is the experience different for the rabbit compared to the cat in Poem 10?
9. When the rabbit requests that everyone make room, what does the cow do in Poem 9?
10. What do the sunflowers want in Poem 8?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)