|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives only a handful of dirt in Poem 10?
(a) The tiger.
(b) William Blake.
(c) The cat.
(d) The rat.
2. What place is called the holy hill in Poem 16?
(a) The castle.
(b) The meadow.
(c) The cow's cloud.
(d) The inn.
3. What object was captured by the tailor using a trap of lime and twigs in Poem 15?
(a) Bat's wool.
(b) Snail's feet.
(c) Robin's wings.
(d) Mouse fur.
4. What is the ballad form of Poem 8?
5. Which character wears a new suit of shifting lights in Poem 15?
(a) The tailor.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The boy.
(d) William Blake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the cow think "believe" will turn out to be in Poem 9?
2. What is the symbol for someone who leads in Poem 12?
3. Which two characters are right beside the tiger in Poem 14?
4. Which characters mentioned in Poem 16 are bakers?
5. What object mentioned in Poem 8 contains the roots of the sunflowers?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)