|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Poem 11, who is the character that William Blake compliments?
(a) The fire.
(b) The rabbit.
(c) The boy.
(d) The cat.
2. From what objects does green light emanate in Poem 10?
(a) The dirt.
(b) The stars.
(c) The gloves.
(d) The shoes.
3. Which character in Poem 9 gives the gift of hay?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) William Blake.
(c) The Marmalade Man.
(d) The cow.
4. Which character weaves weather on a loom in Poem 9?
(a) William Blake.
(b) The Marmalade Man.
(c) The cow.
(d) The rabbit.
5. Which characters all depart during Poem 16?
(a) The sheep, lamb, and goat.
(b) Cow, rabbit, tiger, rat, and cat.
(c) The Marmalade Man, mice, and dragons.
(d) William Blake, Mrs. Blake, and the tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Poem 12, on whose back do the sunflowers balance themselves?
2. Which character mentioned in Poem 14 has a childlike faith?
3. Which character mentioned in Poem 8 shines with dew?
4. What household matters does the King of Cats asks his wife about in Poem 13?
5. Which character mentioned in Poem 9 has been busy cleaning the inn?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)